Why become a member? ×

Traded locally: Enfield Cannon Custom 4 for your Hi End Jazz Bass 5 string
£3500

margusalviste

Hey, I need to change my hyper super fantastic Enfield Cannon Custom 4-string to a 5-string high end Jazz bass type instrument. It's a 2012 model, looks like new. Plays like butter and sounds even better. Really a great bass, I guess the wood, electronics and workmanship are THE BEST I have ever hold in my hands. And I have hold A LOT of high end basses. New costs £5580 + £120 for case. 

So shoot me your offers. I would prefer Enfield Cannon 5-string, Moollon 5-string, Sadowsky NYC 5-string, Alleva Coppola 5-string, F-Bass or even Fender AM Elite Jazz Bass V EB OCT. In case you have something REALLY expensive (high dollar Fodera etc) I can also add a 72 Jazz bass to the deal or some additional money. I can also downgrade a bit and am ready to take your bass and some cash as a trade.

Here's the specs:

Lightweight Swamp Ash body with tone chambers, Walnut top, bird’s eye maple fingerboard (dual action truss rod and 25 med/jumbo frets fitted with custom prepared 'Hipshot' tuners) and rosewood fingerboard, Enfield pickups, active 3 band eq with swept mid and passive tone. Nut Width 44mm. Weight: 3.8kg/8lb 5oz, 

PS! I am from Tallinn, Estonia.

Enfield Overall.jpg

Enfield Body.jpg

Enfield Body 2.jpg

Enfield Body Back.jpg

Enfield Body Back 2.jpg

Enfield Headstock.jpg

Enfield Headstock Back.jpg

Edited by margusalviste
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...