Why become a member? ×

Two basses one amp

Kevin Dean

Radial Bigshot I/O

GigRigThree2One

Palmer AB-I

The Gigrig is the only one with two level controls (well three actually), but in reality you probably only need to attenuate the louder bass down to the level of the other one or vice versa so one level control may suffice! Is the smallest and supports 3 instruments, but is also the most expensive. The Palmer only has multi stage pad switches rather than a volume knob so isn't as adjustable, but it is the cheapest.

Edited by dannybuoy
  • Thanks 1

I've been using a Pitchblack+ for a few years now:

http://www.korg.com/us/products/tuners/pitchblack_plus/index.php

Granted, it's about twice the size of a regular pitchblack, but having your A/B and tuner combined in the same pedal is really quite convenient!

(Plus it has an option to daisy chain power out to other pedals - I only use an overdrive and a fuzz on stage, so it's more than adequate for these purposes.)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, EliasMooseblaster said:

I've been using a Pitchblack+ for a few years now:

http://www.korg.com/us/products/tuners/pitchblack_plus/index.php

Granted, it's about twice the size of a regular pitchblack, but having your A/B and tuner combined in the same pedal is really quite convenient!

(Plus it has an option to daisy chain power out to other pedals - I only use an overdrive and a fuzz on stage, so it's more than adequate for these purposes.)

But can you adjust the output levels individually?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Radial bigshot I/o version 2. Input 2 has buffered variable level settings, mutable tuner output, led's to show which channel is selected, and if you have the tuner mute engaged. The signal goes to the tuner, regardless if the mute is engaged or not. Its an active box, requiring a power supply, but will also run passively.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 06:19, dannybuoy said:

GigRigThree2One

This looks quality .

I'm thinking of going Pre-amp pedal into power amp for my rig . So is there any reason why this couldn't mix 3 Pre-amps if needed ?

ie - Sansamp BDDI , Sansamp Q strip , and say another .

2 minutes ago, E sharp said:

This looks quality .

I'm thinking of going Pre-amp pedal into power amp for my rig . So is there any reason why this couldn't mix 3 Pre-amps if needed ?

ie - Sansamp BDDI , Sansamp Q strip , and say another .

You could switch between them, but you wouldn't be able to mix them!