Why become a member? ×

Bass Tuition - Liverpool

soundcheck

Relaxed, friendly and inspiring lessons of the highest quality.

I'm a full time, professional musician and a graduate of the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, BMus(Hons). Now relocated to Liverpool from London. I've recorded multiple albums and played in venues such as Royal Albert Hall, Sage Gateshead, Ronnie Scott's and King's Place. 

Lessons are tailored to you. I draw from your own musical preferences, the requirements of the exam boards I work with (ABRSM, Trinity, Rock School) as well as my own expanding resources. Lesson can include some or all of the following:

Applied Technique
Repertoire in a variety of genres 
Music notation / sight reading 
Your favourite songs
Improvisation 
Aural skills
Applied Music Theory 
Composition 

I am equally comfortable teaching new beginners as well as those of Grade 8 standard or above. 
Lessons usually take place at my home but I'm also happy to travel to you on arrangement.

Enhanced DBS Certified 

My standard rate is £30 per hour or £17 for 30 minutes. 10% discount available for those on low income and for block bookings of 10 lessons. 

Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to book in a lesson. 

Edited by soundcheck