Why become a member? ×

**Withdrawn** Dean Edge 5 String Fretless 35"
£150

ChrisJaxon

I cannot bear to see this go so it has had a reprieve and is staying with me. I don't think I have disappointed anyone?!

I am selling here my rather unusual Dean Edge active 5-string fretless. It was new in 2006, built in the Un Sung factory in Korea and surprisingly good quality. It has a lovely 5-piece bolt-on laminated neck, 35" scale, the truss rod works fine, rosewood fretboard, Grover tuners, solid bridge. It is finished in a translucent black, so you can see the woodgrain. The side dots are on the frets. It has volume, pickup blend knob, and 2-band EQ.

Any questions, just ask. I am based in South Gloucestershire and any try-out is most welcome. 

P1080152.JPG

P1080153.JPG

P1080154.JPG

P1080155.JPG

P1080156.JPG

P1080157.JPG

Edited by ChrisJaxon

That's what I like about this Dean, it is as light as a feather (well.....almost), very slim, and comfortable to play. I discovered with it that actually playing fretless is not that difficult, and sounds great in the right setting. Unfortunately I will never use it live, it just sits at home, and so SWMBO says it has to go to pay for other recent acquisitions!