Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB 425X in Black **Sold**
£250

ChrisJaxon

I am selling my much-loved black BB425X as its role has been usurped by a 735A.

I bought it new in August 2016 and it has been my main gigging bass up to now. You can see and hear it in action in all the recordings and videos on our band website www.route61.band

It is just about without blemish and still looks like new. I take care of my gear! It is strung with pretty new 40 -125 EXL's. All is as original. Sounds and plays fantastic.

I am based in South Gloucestershire, any try-out is most welcome.imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55a

P1080143.JPG

P1080144.JPG

P1080145.JPG

P1080146.JPG

Edited by ChrisJaxon

27 minutes ago, ForestPoetry said:

Damn, that is a steal!

+1

Great bass. Mid punch that will blow you away. Liked mine so much that, like Chris, it's been replaced with another Yammy (in my case the BB1025) and the guy I sold my BB425 to had the biggest 'cat's got the cream' grin on his face, when he tried it out, I'd seen for quite a while!

@ChrisJaxon LOVE the website!

Yes Al, there is that moment when you first switch on at the start of a gig or rehearsal and twang that first BB note; it makes you grin and the world is good once more! I don't think I will ever play anything else........

Thanks for the website love; we have a lot of fun. Can't wait to get the 735 on the road!