Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 3 LEAF AUDIO ENABLER FOR SALE
£190

Timjoris

Hi,

For sale this versatile EQ-D.I.-headphone amp. Now discontinued. Comes with original box and manual. Very clean and fully functioning condition with velcro on back.

Happy to post at buyers expense.

Thanks!

This is from the 3 leaf audio website:

It's an EQ, preamp, DI, and headphone amp with an auxiliary input.  All aspects of this amazing new pedal are professional quality.  It sounds flat out brilliant.  The EQ points are perfect, chosen by ear, and sound great with any instrument, active or passive.  The output of the preamp has loads of gain and will run any powered cabinet or be used in conjunction with any power amp and cabinet combination.  But the crowning jewel of this pedal is the headphone section. A special switching power supply delivers the huge amount of current necessary to give you a clear, fat, and musical representation of whatever bass you plug in.  Plus the "Aux" input allows for any music player source to be blended with your bass.  

This pedal is the perfect tool to use on your pedal board, take to the studio, or accompany you to the "woodshed" for polishing your chops and learning new tunes.  

The Enabler runs off a 9V DC Centre Negative power supply

IMG_1504.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

Edited by Timjoris

If you use the headphones together with the 1/4" jack unbalanced output the master volume controls both their volumes. Headphones combined with the balanced XLR output is the same thing when the XLR output switch is on post EQ. When on pre EQ your signal leaves the Enabler unaltered  and you can only change the volume for the headphones with the master volume. So you can use them as a ear monitor feed in a live setting!

...I forgot to mention: you can send a pre EQ signal to the 1/4" output using the foot switch on the pedal if needed. When bypassed, a buffered version of your input signal is sent to the 1/4" output.

Cool. Thanks. I think I get what your saying - in essence if your send a per-eq signal to either desk via DI or amp then the master volume alters the headphones only. Post EQ the master affects both (which isn’t really ideal). Shame they just couldn’t have fitted a separate headphone volume knob really then it would be super flexible? Or am I wrong in this reading? 

I’d like to be able to use this as a DI (with the EQ etc) whilst also monitoring myself from the headphone output. But that can’t be effectively done if the headphone output also alters the volume of the output to the desk.