Why become a member? Read more... ×
Check out Guitarchat.co.uk Read more... ×
chrisasp

SOLD!!!!!!! MXR Bass Overdrive Pedal. EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
£90

Posted (edited)

I am having a bit of a clear out of all the pedals i hardly use and this is one of them.

its the MXR BASS OVERDRIVE. Its a great, versatile overdrive pedal that is in excellent condition (like new). It is fully boxed with instructions. Just have too many overdrives/fuzzes on the board at the minute.

Full specs can be found below.

https://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-dept/bass-guitar-effects/mxr-bass-overdrive-effects-pedal

imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b3806f48250f55a
These are going for arond £140-£150 brand new. I am looking for £90 which includes delivery (U.K mainland only). or £80 collected (live in Ossett , west yorks).

Heres my feedback page if you fancy seeing my past purchase/selling history

https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/168931-feedback-for-chrisasp/?tab=comments#comment-1550553

Cheers!

MXR1.jpg

Edited by chrisasp
to clarify delviery details

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bassfan
      Hi All,
      I've come to the realisation that I am not an effects man, that’s why we have a keyboard player in the band😂
      So I’m shifting the majority of my pedals.
      1. MXR M82. Boxed. Excellent condition. £95  posted  SOLD
      2. TC Spectra Comp. Boxed. Excellent condition. £55. Posted SOLD
      3. Harley Benton. FXL8 Pro. Boxed. Excellent condition. £110 posted  £90 posted. fantastic pedal switch/ programmable for multiple combinations of switches, could save you river dancing across your board! 
      4. Future impact. Boxed. Excellent condition. £300 posted. SOLD
      5. Voodoo power iso 5. Boxed. Excellent condition with mounting kit and cables. £100   £85 Posted. SOLD 
      6 TC Corona Chorus. No box. Excellent condition £75 posted.SOLD
      Possible deals on multiple pedals 👍🏻👍🏻
      I don’t have PayPal so bank transfer or cash on collection if you are close by. 
      Update 17/08  I’m open to to sensible offers on all of the pedals  just ask away   😃

• By chriswilliams666
      The Bass Chorus Deluxe delivers analog lush modulated tones with Bass and Treble controls, a Flanger switch, and a X-Over switch for tonal flexibility. Has chalk paint to mark settings but will rub off

Can post for additional £8 or collect from near Arundel, West Sussex.

• By JimBobTTD
      It isn’t getting the use it should. 
      Overdrive, EQ, DI. Works perfectly. 
      Made in Finland by Rick. It has had some Velcro on the base at some point  
      Postage is £10. 
      Bank transfer or Paypal Friends & Family please. 

• By OutSpoon
      Funky dunky wah fun! 
      Great pedal - loads of sounds, really flexible. Too many new pedals recently means this isn't being used. Boxed and ready to post. 
      Post in the UK for £5 - international, PM me. 
      Wah wah wah!