Why become a member? ×

SOLD - AER Amp One
£850

For sale - my AER Amp One combo.

If you're reading this,  you'll probably know about these.  They are utterly, utterly amazing.  Not only is the tone incredible and very flexible, but it can easily hang with two guitarists and a dummer in a noisy pub gig.  I really mean easily.  You won't even need the volume at full dial.  I first saw one in a pub gig in Bristol.  I thought the guy was playing through the PA - but he wasn't.  Totally nutz.

The build quality is like nothing you will have seen before.

It's in perfect condition - must have been used about a couple of dozen times.  I bought this for playing open mics and small cafe gigs while at university - but played a few very noisy house parties.  This and my Helix were all I needed.

I said I would never part with this - but I only really play guitar nowadays and I'm saving up for a soft top.  If I start playing bass again - I'd buy another in a heart beat.

They're pricey - £1,400 new at Thomann.  But why buy new when this one is 100% perfect.

Comes with power cable and plush AER padded gig bag.

Price includes postage.

Amp 1.JPG

Amp 2.JPG

Amp 3.JPG

Amp 6.JPG

Amp 7.JPG

Edited by Jenny_Innie
  • Like 1

With a tinge of sadness, I have to report this as sold.

Went for £825.00 in the end for reference purposes.  Bit of a bidding war in the end - which was fun.

I guess that is a fair price for these nowadays?

If you ever get the opportunity to own one of these - do it.  One of the best pieces of kit I've ever owned.

• ped locked this topic