Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Squier Vintage Modified Jazz - Modified!
£320

knicknack

This one started life as a Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz. The body has been refinished in a thin Lake Placid Blue and aged slightly, along with the neck being vintage tinted. The pickups are an Aguilar 60's Jazz set, and the hardware and wiring has all been completely replaced with vintage-spec stuff and the whole thing shielded. Put together for one flying job, but I'm really a P-bass nut and have something else coming from Limelight! Currently strung up with Dunlop Superbrights. Will replace the strap lock buttons with vintage style before sale. 

I don't have a case/bag for this, but I'm sure I can arrange it to be packed well my the local shop if postage is required. a meet would be best though! I'm bouncing between Exeter and Bournemouth over the next few weeks, and may have some London trips. 

IMG_6944.JPG

IMG_6526.JPG

IMG_7158.JPG

IMG_2459.JPG

IMG_7536.JPG

IMG_0483.jpg

Edited by knicknack

22 hours ago, flippyfloop said:

Very nice. Let me know if you are heading near Brighton / London soon.

I have a gig at the Leas Cliff in Folkestone next Friday...  If its not sold before then, I'm sure knicknack would be happy for me to stick it in my van if you want a proper gander?  I might even use it myself that night!

• MoJoKe changed the title to SOLD - Squier Vintage Modified Jazz - Modified!
  • MoJoKe locked this topic