Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Squier P bass with Roland GK-3B £100
£135

itsmedunc

I quite fancy using the GK-3B and will be looking into a way of testing and hopefully keeping it. Until then the price is reduced to £100 for the GK and bass.

Nice Affinity Squier Precision fitted with  a Roland GK-3B pickup. Bass has a few chips on the body but over all a decent bass. Straight neck and sounds like a P bass. Crafted in China in 2004 (I think).

The GK-3B control unit came attached to the bass and looks to be affixed with double sided tape rather than screwed onto the body (I'll have a closer look tomorrow). The pickup itself is screwed to the body though. I cannot test it as I don't have a 13 pin lead or a GT module to do so.

You are welcome to come and test if you have the right equipment.

They were sold to me as working though. I know the bass is fine but cannot guarantee the GK. I'll try and get some better photo's up tomorrow in the daylight.

Will post at buyers risk and expense but you are welcome to arrange your own courier, collect from BB22SH or may be able to meet up.

IMG-0545.JPG

IMG-0546.JPG

IMG-0548.JPG

IMG-0549.JPG

IMG-0550.JPG

IMG-0551.JPG

IMG-0552.JPG

IMG-0555.JPG

IMG-0556.JPG

Edited by itsmedunc

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, ped said:

I'm sure it'll work, the units are pretty solid - the bass will need setting up on the device you plan to plug it into to make it work 'well'.

Thanks for that. They are a well made piece of kit. It was already fitted when I got it. All looks well as far as I can see though.