Why become a member? ×

NAD Fender Super Bassman

nash

7 hours ago, CameronJ said:

Oooh yeah. I didn’t actually realise the cab was a Zilla until you mentioned it - it matches so well I assumed it was the “official” matching Fender cab!

Also, lovely bass.

It’s close but not close enough. The cab has Hiwatt style grill. I’ve already spoke to Zilla about redoing the cab grill to match and I’ll probably get chrome corners. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nash said:

It’s close but not close enough. The cab has Hiwatt style grill. I’ve already spoke to Zilla about redoing the cab grill to match and I’ll probably get chrome corners. 

Yeah you can see it in the close-up shot but from a distance you can get away with it xD

9 hours ago, Raggy said:

Congratulations, I bet that sounds glorious.

8 hours ago, artisan said:

Bet that sounds awesome 

You just can't beat the sound of tubes

It is genuinely awesome. It sounds better imo than the Ampeg CL I had for a short while. Plus there’s the overdrive on it. So now my DG Alpha Omega is kept for proper hi gain parts. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nash said:

It is genuinely awesome. It sounds better imo than the Ampeg CL I had for a short while. Plus there’s the overdrive on it. So now my DG Alpha Omega is kept for proper hi gain parts. 

Excellent 

While I love my CTM100 I'd happily swap it for a super bassman,plus it'd look awesome sat on my bassman neo 410