Why become a member? ×

Anytune app £7 giveaway on BassTheWorld

low&

If Michael Jackson had to say anything about this app he would have said: "THIS IS IT!"

I can't even remember how I practiced and transcribed bass lines before I had this puppy.

BassTheWorld is giving away £7 worth of Anytune In-Apps in their Anytune BassTheWorld Edition.

If you have an iPhone or iPad don't miss it.

How to get the free BassTheWorld Edition is explained at the end of the video https://youtu.be/PY7yqqIDaHc

• Thanks 3

Copy/pasted the comments under the video, they say it all:

Joe Beck
22 hours ago
I' ve been using anytune for quite a while and to my knowlegde it is the best app for practise, transcription  and many other functions as well. The longer I use it the more I discover what else I can do with it.
The only thing is that it would be nice, if one could also record with it. But maybe that 's in one of the packages. Thank you for doing a great jo and putting this app out there.

hedgeomat
19 hours ago (edited)
Perfect app to have
😍. I like the flexibility and the concept!

iambossdee Yanga
3 days ago
Thank you!!! Keep it up

For more, see here ...

Sebastian Krug
1 day ago
Best app ever!!!

Manfred Brendel
7 hours ago
Best App, i Play ever day

Nino Russo
21 hours ago
Best App ! I use it as Teacher.

Andres Vales
1 day ago
My best partner for learning. Wouwwwww¡¡

matde007
1 day ago
This is a great little app. Using it almost daily on my Mac to analyse music.

MrTimewindx
1 day ago
Anytune as a Looper trainer, cool!

Frank Drebbin
3 days ago
Windows 95 ?!?!?!?!????

A Sailer
1 day ago
Best App for me when using playbacks with my students. Slow down or changing pitch - everything is possible and easy to use!

pianokid13
1 day ago
I'm using anytune app for a while on the iPad. Great app! Pitch and tempo shift works great. Also the equalizer.
Vocal cancelling could be better,but it works.

Michael Schopf
1 day ago
Very helpful App learning better guitar play!

Asphaltrat
1 day ago
In former times I used the Amazing Slow Downer, but I prefer now the Anytune to study songs. I play Bluesharmonica and Anytune is a perfect tool to analyze harpsolos and to learn them by slowing down without changing the pitch and using the loops with all the features.

Hollicat Studio & Music Factory Musikschule
1 day ago
Hello - We use Anytune for practising difficult parts of Songs (Soli, Hard Riffs) Or even if it is necessary to Hear a Little Bit closer what is Happening in some Parts. For teaching and practising Cover Songs Anytune is The best Thing you can use
👍

kevan teherani
1 day ago
Best App ever ! I use it as Teacher and as professional musician....

Holger Heuer
1 day ago

I think the app is great. It does exactly what it should and already ran on my iPhone 6s Plus and now on my iPhone X.

John Bernstein
3 days ago
Anytune is the best practice and transcribing app ever!!! With ever i mean EVER! Serious as a heart attack! Cool as a fan! Nothing like it! I've been using it every day on my iPhone, iPad and Mac for a couple of years. I'd give it back only over my dead body. And after you killed me I'll haunt you down until you give it back. You be a fool not to check it out. Because if you don't...the other guys that do WILL TAKE YOUR GIG ;)

Samuel Goodwin
3 days ago
Capo is a better app! Cool promotion though.

Paul Traynor
3 days ago
Any android version

roberto mayorico
1 day ago
best app ever!

G
3 days ago
Pretty cool, but you can do most of this same kind of looping, warping and waveform manipulation with programs you probably already have like Ableton Live, Logic or Protools.

Anytune App - Perfekt Gitarre, Bass, Klavier, Schlagzeug, Saxophon spielen lernen und Singen
3 days ago
The Anytune BassTheWorld Edition is only available for iOS 11 and iOS 10 because Anytune is not compatible with iOS 9 or earlier! But there is a workaround to put Anytune Pro+ on an older iOS 9 or iOS 8 device. You have to gift it to yourself and then redeem the code and the App Store will load an earlier compatible version of Anytune Pro+ on your device. This is only possible with Anytune Pro+ ($14.99), because off course Apple doesn't allow you to gift a free app. This is how this works: 1.)  Go to Anytune Pro+ in the App Store by clicking following link on your iOS device https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/anytune-pro/id478293637?mt=8&at=10lumq 2.) Now gift Anytune Pro+ to yourself. Meaning you are the recipient of your own gift. Please use an email address that you can receive on your device. Here how to gift an app in case you don't know how, check under "Gift an app or another item" at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201783 3.) Open your email app and look for the iTunes Store email with you gift. In this email click on the REDEEM CODE button and follow the instructions, an earlier compatible version of Anytune Pro+ will install automatically by itself.  DONE :) If you have any problems with this workaround please contact our support http://anytune.us/contact-us and we will be happy to assist you. Hope that helps. If you do it please leave a reply if it worked for you :) Tks, Uli

David Leamy
3 days ago
No Android?

Jimpotamus
3 days ago
Bummer, I can't use it on my ipad 3, needs ios 10 or better....

Русаков Василий
3 days ago
theres no android((((

William Mitchell
2 days ago
Looks fantastic. A further tip:  If anyone uses a windows laptop like me I highly recommend a program  called Song Surgeon. It does all of the things demonstrated here on Anytune.

blackforestkiwis
1 day ago
pretty cool!

jörgen trallalla
20 hours ago

Daumen hoch... macht genau was die app soll - und das sehr zuverlässig.

soldmysoulmusic
1 day ago
perfect for transcribing music and teaching too ... the only thing I miss, is a CLICK function .... thx.

Florian Seyfarth
1 day ago
Great app, I use it for my own studies and my coaching all the time.

GodVraccas
3 days ago
But I can't download it for my Mac for free, am I right?

Jörg Baier
1 day ago
I use the AnyTune App as standard music app in my drum school and it is a great help! Especially the audio quality when slowed down is superb, other apps sounded horrible when reaching 60 % or less.

tschake
1 day ago
Best app for transcription and learning songs with my students. Like it
👍🏻

planyrescape
3 days ago
"and windows 95 users"
unsub. half your content is ads. pretentious apple elitism just makes it worse. have fun dying a virgin playing lame funk grooves into infinity.

walter grund
1 day ago

Love the App! Use it everyday with my students and for transcribing.

Ronn Power
3 days ago
Thank you!!!

schl3ck
23 hours ago
I like the tempo adjustment without changing the pitch the most. And that you can export songs, so you can share your music with others.
The tempo adjustment feature is not only useful for musicians, but also for dancers!

Mike McCafferty
1 day ago
Thank you so much!

Stefan Lengg
22 hours ago (edited)
Excellent tool for teaching!

Vaya ConDios
2 days ago
Thank you !!
👍👍👍

Thomas Hoeveler
1 day ago
Great App, guys. I mostly loop tricky licks in guitar pieces to learn them.

André Vaccaro Gitarrist&Songwriter
20 hours ago
Great App!

Edited by Dad3353
Tidying up spacing, 'spoiler' added...

• 3 weeks later...