Jumanji

TC Electronic RS112 Extension Cab Speaker (RH450 & RS210C SOLD)
£875

STILL AVAILABLE...

RS112 - £195 (£220 delivered)

Hello, and thanks for looking!

RS112, 8 Ohm cab.

This cab works perfectly, but I’ve sold the rest of my TC rig due to moving on to another setup, so I no longer have a use for it.

I’ve only owned this cab for a year or so, bought it new from Thomann, and it’s seen minimal use... only been out to a handful of pub gigs.

There’s a few scratches to the anti-slip Tolex finish, but the speaker functions as it should as an extension cab.

Included is a custom made Roqsolid cover and a speakon cable.

I have the original box.

Gimme a call if you’re interested. Or send me a message on BC. If anyone is in the area (Norwich/Norfolk) and wants to arrange a viewing then please get in touch.

Not currently in need of any gear, so no trades thank you.

Joe

SOLD RH450 - £295 (£315 delivered)

SOLD RS210C - £295 (£325 delivered)

89A63526-41D8-4394-821C-6B3A99E75A2D.jpeg

52A9FE44-10EC-40AF-AEAD-4020357B8178.jpeg

897CD373-B949-4E56-BE2C-F957D78FC3E3.jpeg

A07453D2-5860-43A0-8FA7-73F44869A37A.jpeg

A0FBA21F-FC75-456E-8B17-4D9260585EB8.jpeg

FBF866A5-D81A-480D-BFAC-3931D112D1DF.jpeg

0CF96FE5-6328-4AD5-A869-2A516C6AC4A5.jpeg

D3CBB8D9-11F4-4DAF-8234-BD6FEA68E5D8.jpeg

Edited by Jumanji
Photos

You’re asking the wrong guy... but I think so yes! That’s the idea in the combo cab.

I’ve just had a message from someone who’s interested, so may have sold the head and 210 cab. I’ll update as soon as I know more.

I’m in Norwich.

Edited by Jumanji

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Teebs
      My drummer has just got in touch to tell me he's picked up a Marshall MBC810 cab - it's mine for free!
      1200w 4 Ohm 8 x 10" - bloody looks like it should be part of Stonehenge!
      Mrs Teebs is going to kill me!
      Does anyone know anything about these?
      Is it a pig? Although, being free, it hardly matters.
      Answers gratefully received  

• By Petey
      Here we have my trusted USA made 2x10 Ampeg cab. I used to use this with another Ampeg 2x10 (but moved that one on some years ago), and have since only used this one for home practice - low volume. You can see from the pictures it is in wonderful condition, original speakers, good working castors complete with cover. I have shown a picture of the inside of the grill as they were known for the wood frame splitting at the bottom (not the case here). The vertical and horizontal white lines on the frame are 'just lines' and not anything else... Collection only from Southbourne (near Emsworth, just east of Portsmouth on the South Coast). - come down and make a day of it- i'll take you round the Emwortth foreshore and have a coffee - FREE of charge 

• By Ted Theodore Logan, III
      Howdy, y'all eclectic bunch o' “BC'ers"!!
      What I've got up for grabs is;

a Trace Elliot AH300-7 Amp
      &
      a Trace Elliot 4x10 Cab 400W 8Ω
      Both the Amp and Cab have been re-tolexed and the closest way to describe the finish would be to say that it looks as though a large blue snake swallowed a Trace Eliot rig. Needless to say, it looks awesome!!... Providing you like to ROCK!!!

The AH300-7 is a pretty decent amp with some very nice features such as; 
      · 7 band graphic eq preamp
      · Built in adjustable Compressor
      · Pre-shape switch
      · Passive/Active inputs
      · Effects send/return
      · Balanced D.I.

Another cool little feature is the gain led meter that lights up to show when you are running the gain too high, too low or just right... I thought that was pretty nifty... All Goldilocks and what-not!!
      The graphic eq can dial in some amazing tone and can also be bypassed should you choose to keep it simple and not take advantage of all that lovely Trace Eliot rich eq mastering...
      On the back it's pretty straightforward, you got the mains input, the on/off switch and two speaker outputs that operate with standard ¼ inch “jack" instrument cable. 
      Minimum load is 4ohms.

The Cab is a 4x10 400W @ 8Ω Trace Elliot behemoth that weighs in at roughly the same weight as a classic 1960's mini cooper. If you are blessed with the strength of ten men (as I am) this is a one-man lift however, if you are an average puny mortal, this cab is certainly not something I can recommend hauling around on a regular basis... unless of course you have a very attractive chiropractor who you would like to visit and have just been waiting on a good excuse to do so...
      Cab has recessed handles on‘t' side and rubber feet on‘t' base. Dimensions of cab (including feet) are;
      Height = 71 cm
      Width = 62 cm
      Depth = 43 cm

Everything is working as it should and all sounds fantastic!! The stack had been sat around a while and there were some initial crackles when I first plugged it in & played through it after but they soon disappeared. I imagine it could do with a spray of contact cleaner but I'm not gonna mess around with the insides... There's a small piece of missing plastic from one of the port covers at the front of the cab (pictured) Also, a covering cap is missing from the gain switch on the amp (pictured)
      The front panel of the amp lights up, which is pretty “rock ‘n' roll" and also features a carry handle so looks like a fancy blue reptile skin briefcase when being held... amp weighs in at 12.4kg. So most puny humans should be able to lift the amp at least...
      Dimensions of Amp (with feet) are:
      Height = 15 cm
      Width= 50 cm
      Depth = 43 cm

I imagine if you want this rig couriered you'd be looking at roughly £2000 so it's collection only or part meet unless you got a spare £2k you wanna throw at it...
      Any questions, please feel free to ask.

All the best 

• By Jonotron
      Selling this monster bass cabinet as I don’t really have space to accommodate it any more. Huge 700w power handling, thunderous lows and crystal clear top end, this was the cab of choice for many top players before fender bought over and shut down SWR ☹️. It’s been gigged regularly and is cosmetically a bit tatty (the carpet covering at the back is a bit worse for wear)The slot-in casters were ditched a long time ago.  However it’s in perfect working order otherwise. Collection or can arrange to get it to you in Central belt Scotland.

• By SimBass
      Markbass Traveler 151P bass cab. I have owned this from new (bought from Electro Music in Doncaster RIP), used but very well looked after, no scrapes on the grill and the cover is in very good condition.
      This is a great speaker, super portable. I've done many gigs with this as my only speaker but it sounds even better when I had it paired up with my 2x10.
      Only selling due to my recent purchase of a pair of Bergantino cabs.
      Would prefer pick up from South Lincolnshire but will consider meeting half way within reason. Will post if required but will be at the cost of the buyer.
      Any questions, please let me know.
      It is the shape previous to the current one (square from the front) still with tweeter, rear porting and tweeter volume control.
      Height: 45cm
      Width: 45cm
      Depth: 48cm
      Power handling: 400W RMS
      8 ohms
      Weight: 16.8kg
      15" neo speaker