Why become a member? ×

Hello everyone! I took a hiatus from all the forums to figure out where my next move would be.

Over the past two years I built all the Social media for NS Design, and it was an honor to work with Ned Steinberger. I also worked with the heirs to Phil Kubicki to keep his legacy alive.

I worked with designers John Backlund and Bill Compeau on the J. Backlund Design JBD-800B as well as the Ark Instruments/Kerry Davis Guitars Tom Richards signature Relayer bass.

Today I'm proud to announce that I now am the sales and marketing director for Clover and Esh basses here in the Americas as well as an artist and rep for Moses Graphite/Sound Composites Sonosphere bass and guitar cabs. I am also the rep for Jolana, which is making it's comeback debut.

I would love to hear from any Clover and Esh users here about your experience and love for the instruments, as well as what you think of the Sonosphere cabs.

Happy Easter everyone.

Tom Richards

Edited by TomRichards

I tried a Clover at the London Bass Show a couple of years ago - I was very impressed.

Know what would impress me more? A longer trial.....any chance you could send one for my perusal for a couple of years??:D

I think I know the answer but I thought I'd give it a try...

Welcome-Image.gif

On 4/4/2018 at 08:50, TheGreek said:

I tried a Clover at the London Bass Show a couple of years ago - I was very impressed.

Know what would impress me more? A longer trial.....any chance you could send one for my perusal for a couple of years??:D

I think I know the answer but I thought I'd give it a try...

Welcome-Image.gif

Hmmmm....you never know. But if you won't ask....