Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Warwick Corvette $$ 4 FINAL PRICE DROP £450
£600

FDC484950

Final price drop to £450

I recently bought this nice, 2009 Warwick Corvette $$ 4- string as part of my plan to buy as many Warwicks as possible, sorry, to get a good selection of basses! However, I also recently bought a Streamer LX Jazzman 5 which covers many of the same sounds, so this is up for sale.

It’s in good condition with some marks highlighted in the photos. Neck is a nice, slim, jazz bass profile with a 38.5mm nut and 16.5mm slacking at the bridge. Speaking of which, I fitted a new Warwick bridge, because the original had lost some plating and three of the saddle Allen bolts were stripped. Electronics, jack socket and pickups are noise free and fine. Newish DR Hi-Beam 45-105 and set up for a medium action. No user kit but I have the manual and the info sheet.

No case, so this will need to be collection only from Surrey, it I can schlep it to a central London main train station in an old battered gig bag.

Edited by FDC484950

I can’t belive there’s no interest at all in this! I’m dropping it to £450, no offers and if it doesn’t sell I’ll keep it. This is cheaper than a Chinese rockbass for a very high quality German Made Corvette!!

Edited by FDC484950

6 minutes ago, FDC484950 said:

Sold pending collection and payment.

The thing folk do at this stage is edit the OP post and edit the title. This saves people opening the thread only to find it's gone.  Many thanks 

• MB1 locked this topic