Why become a member? ×

Pre-drilled pedal enclosures

TomRandles97

6 hours ago, Ceebass said:

There is a guy on FaceBook: Jed's Peds who might be worth trying. He sells pedal kits with (I think) various customisable options.

I believe Jed is of the female persuasion actually. I don't believe she sells drilled enclosures separately. Neither does pedalparts. I can understand why when pedalparts do them app by manually. I'd rather scratch my eyes out than sit drilling pedal enclosures!

I've not found anywhere in the UK that does it. Musikding in Germany do, although the options are somewhat limited. 

Edited by Bigwan

Cheers Bigwan and Ceebass. I'll double check with the Jed's peds and also Musikding.

9 hours ago, pete.young said:

Whereabouts are you? There might be someone local who could help. 

I'm in Wrexham, North Wales currently but I study in Leeds, so I'm back and forth. I'm sure between the two there's probably someone who can give us a hand. 

23 hours ago, T-Bay said:

What do you need doing and how precise do you need it? I have a decent milling machine at work and have done ones for myself, would be happy to help if I can.

I'm going to start building a Microamp clone soon so I guess just a few holes in an enclosure (Jacks, power, led, pots, 3PDT). If you can that'd be great but don't want to put you out! If I can find somewhere where I can get them on demand that'd be great.

3 minutes ago, TomRandles97 said:

Cheers Bigwan and Ceebass. I'll double check with the Jed's peds and also Musikding.

I'm in Wrexham, North Wales currently but I study in Leeds, so I'm back and forth. I'm sure between the two there's probably someone who can give us a hand. 

I'm going to start building a Microamp clone soon so I guess just a few holes in an enclosure (Jacks, power, led, pots, 3PDT). If you can that'd be great but don't want to put you out! If I can find somewhere where I can get them on demand that'd be great.

Any machine shop could do them in a few minutes if you mark them up properly. A donation to the tea and biscuits fund is usually sufficient. But it’s no problem to do it, as long as you aren’t in a rush, so if you are stuck just let me know and I can do it for you.