Why become a member? ×

Darkglass M900 - now sold
£700

dannybuoy

This amp should need no introduction. So good it even made @Al Krow buy one after multiple posts slagging off Darkglass!

This was the perfect amp for the rock band I joined last year, the band has now imploded. Nowadays I'm mainly just practicing into headphones and I can just use my B3K pedal to get me close to the sound I had, so this is up for grabs.

Great condition except for one little scrape on one of the rear corner as pictured. Comes with the footswitch (all the 900 models do, unlike the new 500 model I believe) however the bag pictured has now been sold separately. Original box is included for safe shipping however and the sale price is now £625 delivered.

I'm in St Neots, Cambridgeshire if you fancy giving it a spin, I also travel fairly regularly into central London. Will knock a tenner off of meeting up at a convenient location.

IGg32FYlpY_zWjgD6mcRLZ2w914_PbnEAbCygwoe

jK6enPX6mn-u3A2mSYQ2F220mnkJiQWz9M3YX4lE

sdYjHKQIJ_IcZagAExSNuQpePPFfSrkZs3r_s8av

Edited by dannybuoy
  • Like 1

Haha :D I even posted a review of this rather excellent piece of kit:

Btw - Mr DB I'll happily take the gig bag off you, if you're willing to split - it's about time I started gigging mine instead of my beloved Markbass. As you say, the gig bag is very overpriced so no doubt you'll do me a good deal on it :P

And there was I thinking you had taste...but you're selling your M900 and keeping your Orange Terror - I guess it takes all sorts to make music, right? :tatice_03:

• 2 weeks later...