fryer

Glockenklang Take Five 4x10 - SOLD
£650

For Sale - Glockenklang Take Five 4x10 bass cab.

Powerhandling: 800 watts
Impedance: 4 ohms
Sensitivity: 103 dB / 1w / 1m
Frequency range: 36 Hz - 18 kHz
Dimensions: 660 x 615 x 445mm / 26.5" x 24" x 17.5"
Weight: 31 kg / 68 lbs

Excellent condition.

Will need collecting from Reading / Basingstoke.

DSC03341.JPG

• Like 1

what a lovely day for getting the 410 out in the garden and serenading the neighbours.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By alzamatt
      Due to a essential cleaning out of preamps I want to sell the following items :
      Demeter 201 preamp, asking 900€ bought as new to Demeter directly in the 2018 (new 1300€)
      Demeter Hbass 1600 power amp, asking 1600€ bought as new to Demeter in Custom grey color (new 2500€) very light and power amp less then 7kg for 2 channels 800watt power amp.
      Accugroove preamp inception, bought directly to Accugroove in 2019 asking 1000€ (new at 1600€)
      Glockenklang bass art classic , second proprietary , asking 600€ , best DI ever tried for a preamp ! 
      Aguilar DB 680 asking 1200 € (all the valve as new! 10h used)
      Aguilar DB 728 asking 1500 €
      No trades please, just straight sale, all the prices are shipping not.included, offers open 
      Alberto 

• By aberbassman
      Here we have my Markbass STD 104 HR for sale. It's in great condition. No rips or tears. Great sounding cab. One of the lightest 4 x 10's on the market. It's the 4 ohm version made in Italy.  Can meet at a reasonable distance for fuel..Untitled_message.zipUntitled_message.zip
      Untitled_message.zip
    • By spyder
      Due to a house move in 4 weeks time I am putting up my very special and rare Warrior bass up for sale.
      £1950 for UK postage.
      £2000 for EU postage. 
      Would prefer a trade for a 4 or 5 string bass and CASH. 
      Personal meeting / exchange preferred but will post in hard case and encased in a guitar posting box. 

Current price for the Warrior DM5 model is from $7000. 
      https://www.warriorinstruments.com/pages/the-dm-custom-6

Details... 

Warrior custom signature 5 string bass. 

Thru neck design. 

Alder body wings with walnut top. 

Natural oiled wood finish. 

5 piece maple / wenge / purple heart thru neck. 

Ebony fret board. 

Ebony head stock. 

Pearl sword inlay at 12th fret. 

Traa Daniels ( P.O.D ) pearl inlay from his "payable on death" ( 2003 ) album. This was his actual bass and was used to record the album. 

Black Hipshot hardware. 

Glockenklang 3 band preamp. 

Dingwall rubber knobs. 

Bass Culture custom pickups with matching wooden covers. 

Bridge pickup coil tap switch. 

Locking 1/4 inch input jack. 

24 frets. 

Thru body stringing on B and E strings. 

Low action. 
      GHS Bass Boomers 45 - 130 strings. 

Bass has been gigged and used in studios around the world. 

The bass will be shipped in its original snake skin effect hard case. 

• By bassplayer76
      Glockenklang Blue Soul Amp head, 650 watts at 4 ohms according to this comprehensive review https://www.bassplayer.com/gear/gear-review-glockenklang-blue-soul
      Excellent hi class hi-fi head with carry case all in really good condition.  
      Space Deluxe Cab 1x12. 250 watts/8 ohm, amazing sound and portability.  Includes Cover, and is in excellent condition apart from a couple of superficial scuffs. https://www.glockenklang.de/en/products/bass_systems/space_deluxe.htm
      Have used these two for several gigs but always looked after them like babies, this is a fantastic set up.
      Don't want to split these two at the moment.

• By Marc S
      For sale is my stunning red / orange burst Yamaha TRB 5 string bass. It's not one of the Japan built models, (Korea, I think?)
      It really is a lovely player, great quality and has a superb Glockenklang 3 band pre-amp fitted. The price reflects the lovely condition & upgraded Pre-amp, and is actually slightly less than I paid for it, but needs must...... The pre-amp sounds absolutely immense (check them out online!) and would set you back £130 & P+P, plus fitting. It was pro fitted by Dave Dearnaley, for the previous owner (who is also a BC member)

I need to downsize my collection, I'm not playing 5 string much these days, so reluctantly this has to go. It sounds absolutely superb (if a little modern for my tastes) and has a great range of tones and sounds. It's X-long scale (35") and the B string is wonderfully fat sounding.
      It's in great condition, though there are a few minor surface marks here & there - no chips, cracks or splits in the surface though. It weighs 4.5 Kg - so certainly no boat anchor.
      No trades please, unless you have a 5 string Wingbass.

I'd rather not post (and I'd much prefer you tried it and were happy) I'm prepared to meet somewhere though, and have a battery amp and amp-headphones so you can hear the bass. I can let you have a nice, well-padded gigbag to take it away in.