Why become a member? ×

Dingwall Sklar Gone
£2500

Owen

Life got in the way so I have not managed to send it off. It is going tomorrow so if anyone wants it, this is your chance.

I am sending this Bass Direct in a week and then will have their comission on it. Yours for 2400 now for one week. 

I live in a beautiful area. I have more mountains and sea and stuff than I can shake a stick at. I have good friends and all that. Any disadvantages? The music scene is small and if I want to try anything that is remotely exotic I either have to go to the usual places which will be at the very least 7 hours travelling or I have to buy it to see. I bought the Lee Sklar recently because I have always wanted to try one. It is an exceptionally fine bass. It is very light. It is very resonant. It sounds great. The active aspect is full and beefy. The passive option keeps it real for older school tone. The Glockenklang pre turns the treble into a passive tone control in the passive mode. This could quite happily be my one bass to rule them all. But I have other basses which I really like for various reasons. I would have to flog them to pay for this one. Something has to give and on reflection the Sklar is going. I am in no rush to sell. The price is firm and includes shipping. I am not looking for trades.The bass is in extraordinally good condition. It comes with 6 new spare sets of strings, the Dingwall gig bag and luxury leather strap. I have not managed to get the colour right in the pictures due to lighting. Pics in next post cos I cannot link to them on my phone.

Want it you know you do.

Edited by owen

You guys with the references! I am on to you. I can see what you are doing and I like it. How do I like it? That's the way, aha aha, I like it. Can I be in your gang now?

I am in Snowdonia in North Wales.

Here is the pier and the mountains

image.png.1b3b96876d3219862beb297e6da7a557.png

Here is one of our favourite beaches

image.png.6f2274eb92561463c265dd580797d286.png

and the lighthouse at the end of it (with more mountains).

image.png.57be0cc783f3d3b2934a869e06039f5c.png

Edited by owen
  • Like 2

Gentle bump. I was not expecting an immediate sale. It will go when it is time  but I know that you (yes, that is YOU) are considering it seriously. You know you are :)

Edited by owen

Where I live has advantages and disadvantages. Like anywhere I guess. But it is beautiful. I am afraid I am not looking for trades, I am bassed to the max and do not need anything else. But thanks for asking.