Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Blacksmith - PRICE DROPPED £ 1450 SHIPPED IN UK
£1790

davicci

Hi,

I am selling a Blacksmith Bass Head amp, hard case included with  2 kcabs 2x12.

• Powerful 1,600 Watt bass head amplifier for stage and studio
  • 4-band semi-parametric equalizer section for unprecedented control over your tone
  • TubeTone emulation of both preamplifier and power amplifier tube stages gives you everything from subtle drive to full-on distortion
  • SpectraComp control provides ultra-transparent and highly musical multi-band compression to cut through any mix
  • Super-accurate integrated chromatic tuner lets you tune up in seconds
  • Three presets for instant recall of your favorite settings for different basses
  • Front-accessible TweeterTone control feature intuitive and pleasant high-frequency adjustment
  • Send/return loop for integration of effect pedals 
  • Balanced DI with pre/post switch for direct connection to mixing consoles or recording equipment 
  • Optional RC4 remote pedalboard features footswitches for recalling presets and an onboard tuner display
  • Flexible ohm switching operates down to 2 Ω to let you drive multiple cabinets

Available in Milton Keynes, I can ship it with my car within UK.

Cheers.

2017-04-12 10.56.31.jpg

Edited by davicci

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, just see now this message, yes it come with the case showed on the picture. It has just few slightly visible scratches on the handles,  the mute button  is slightly  cracked but still working perfectly, no clue how that happened, the head never had accidents, always been inside the case. IMG_20180506_133506.thumb.jpg.d0211a0539754ccef52896985b266064.jpg

IMG_20180506_133517.jpg

• 2 weeks later...