Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Canon Pixma 850 printer/fax/scanner

leftybassman392

Available to a good home. Although it's a few years old, it's in extremely good nick and everything worked last time I used it. It used to have some bits & bobs with it for printing CDs and so on. Not sure where it all is but I'll have a bit of a hunt around (can't guarantee I'll find anything though).

I think I have some spare ink cartridges too, and any that I find will come with it. AFAIK they're still pretty widely available anyway.

My only reason for moving it on is that it's not supported in Win10 (everything but as it turns out... >:(). Can't speak for other OSs, but if it's an issue I'm sure it'll be pretty simple to check.

It'll have to be pickup/ collection at an agreed location I'm afraid as we're rather busy with my sister's funeral arrangements and administering her estate right now so I have neither the time or the inclination to pack it and courier it. The box it came in is long since gone anyway.

I live in the Solihull area (not too far from the main A34 Stratford Road) but am willing to travel a bit to deliver for a bottle of cheap plonk or a few quid to put in my back pocket.

Any info please ask, but bear in mind that I'm a bit busy at the time of writing so can't guarantee a quick response.

Edited by leftybassman392

• MB1 locked this topic