Why become a member? ×

EDEN D2X10 MBX. 500 WATT 8 OHM £230 ono.
£230

Having just bought a Tecamp S115 from Deedee, (a regular on Basschat,) my splendid Eden D210 MBX is now for sale. It is the 'D' class model, which is the flagship range of Eden cabs, and sounds fantastic as either a stand alone cab, or paired up with another  cab to give massive amounts of power... It is the 8ohm model, and is rated at 500 watts, so will easily handle small to medium sized gigs on its own. The most useful feature of this is its tilt back facility, which is great for small venues, when you are standing right next to the cab.... It can also be stood on its end giving an upright 2x10", or laid horizontally giving a bit more low end if required. A built in adjustable horn also helps taylor the sound for more top end bite if required. Also, I had spring loaded side handles installed, and rubber feet fitted on one end to make lifting and positioning the cab easier, without causing damage or wear to the cab. It is only one and a half years old, and as such in great condition. At over £750 new, and still in production, I believe £230 to be a great price, but feel free to put in offers, as if it doesn't go soon, I might be getting the elbow from my good lady... Google the Eden website for all the tech spec, but remember this is the 500 watt version..... Eden D210 MBX.    Thanks for looking folks.....

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1810.JPG

IMG_1812.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG

IMG_1811.JPG

Edited by jonnythenotes