Why become a member? ×

NBD soon! Have a guess 🤨

AndyTravis

20 minutes ago, AndyTravis said:

can’t believe the wife said it was ok to buy a bass. Especially one I didn’t need!

This does happen occasionally, but I can never remember what it is I say that triggers the reaction.

2 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Sign 'em up to HandbagChat.co.uk....

She’s not big on handbags. Mrs Travis has an addiction to expensive shoes.

one pair of which cost nearly as much as this bass. I nearly cried handing over that money.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Geddys nose said:

It’s a real clean looking bass Andy, Wish they still offered these. I remember using the online spec program when I could not afford one!

Yeah, I was the same. Think this is one from later on what with it having the ABM style bridge rather than the mono rail type.

Guest Jecklin
1 hour ago, Geddys nose said:

It’s a real clean looking bass Andy, Wish they still offered these. I remember using the online spec program when I could not afford one!

The same,

I was forever tweaking spec.

What I wanted back then is, coincidentally, precisely what I'd buy today if they still offered them.

I wish they did.

On 3/20/2018 at 17:36, AndyTravis said:

Well. It escalated quickly and will be en route tomorrow 😍

can’t believe the wife said it was ok to buy a bass. Especially one I didn’t need!

A1A54054-0C5C-474F-86BD-1D117D6B8980.jpeg

You could always tell her you`re buying a DIY glider kit and the wings and tail section arrive next week ;-)

• Like 1

She’s actually a wonderful person.

”is that, is it a STATUS?! Please tell me this one has a bloody head thing, that Mark King one was a right ugly bugger!”

her favourite bass of mine was the custom shop 55 relic Precision. She’s never forgiven me.

2 minutes ago, Pea Turgh said:

Hmmm, nice! I’m tempted daily to do very little work (nothing to do with bass guitars though).

Love my job but the last week or so I’ve been ill, just knackered because I’ve not slept through feeling rough.

Every morning my alarm has gone off I’ve wanted to smash my phone.

5 more work days before the 4 week break when half term strikes and then I have 2 weeks paternity leave.

Wont be a blissful break but with what’s going on behind the scenes, I can get on with focusing on the family.

(and not think about work and other people’s lives)