Why become a member? ×

FS: EBMM Reflex Gamechanger 4 string **SOLD**
£925

Beedster

Bloody lovely bass bought recently from Karl (thread and pics below). I'd love to keep it but frankly we've a load of building work that's over-running at Beedster Towers, and apparently 'overrunning' means over budget, so I'm going to have to offload a load of gear over the next few weeks to help cover the costs (there's an SVT and a Boogie head, a Precision or two, Ovation and Gibson acoustics, possibly even a Strat, oh and an Essex Blonde......). Frankly it's no bad thing given I currently appear to have nine basses, five three rigs, three acoustics, two Strats, and god knows what else out there! Irony is once I've sold it all I'll probably realise we didn't need the space afforded by the new building after all.

Anyway, this was last in so is first out. EBMM are looking like they might be closing down the web support for these things, but frankly, even with factory settings alone it's an extraordinarily versatile instrument, albeit one centred largely around classic EBMM tones. It is also extraordinarily well engineered and finished, and on both bases is an extremely playable bass (butter, wool, whatever is the latest metaphor). It's not a Variax, all the tonal options are analogue not digital, based essentially on PUP circuitry as opposed to modelling.

OHSC included so happy to post, or collection from Canterbury. No trades thanks.

Edited by Beedster