Why become a member? ×

Phil Jones Briefcase
£450

Brook_fan

As I am selling my acoustic bass, I have no need of this brilliant amp any longer.  Bought from Bass Direct last year, and used for two festival gigs and a smattering of rehearsals, the amp is in superb condition and comes with all the leads, tools, manual and cover.

Will take £400 for it

Dont forget that this amp has the facility to instal a battery, so excellent for buskers.

I am based in Bath, and the amp itself currently resides in my band’s rehearsal room in Warminster. The amp is far too heavy to post, so collect only please.

Pictures to follow- won’t be able to take photos until my next rehearsal on Sunday.

Robbie

4FA80EF3-2A75-490D-B0A8-8297ADDC05FA.jpeg

Edited by Brook_fan
Price change

Hello! Are you positive about not posting this Briefcase?

I’ve posted much larger and heavier gear before without incident. I’ll understand if you just don’t want to though :-)

If you aren’t totally against the idea, could you pop over some photos if you have them yet?

Thanks, Joe

Edited by Jumanji

EuroSender will take parcels (at the place of your choice) up to 40 kilos to Europe and up to 30 kilos inside UK with real insurance up to 2.000 Euros ! And they can even take your pallet if it's heavier.

A link : https://www.eurosender.com/?mod=store&action=cart&on=1&to_id=223&from_id=223&packages=1&pallets=0&lang=en

That said 13 kilos is not heavy at all. What about shipping an Ampeg SVT stack rated at 120 kilos... :crazy:

• 3 weeks later...