Why become a member? Read more... ×
saul.peleg@live.co.uk

70’s Fender Pbass
£2000

I am regretfully attempting to sell my beloved 73 Fender P bass. 

This bass was originally played left handed will the strings in the same position. Therefore there is a hole in the opposite side of the body where a strap button would have been. 

The bass is naturally worn and wears it with absolute pride.

Everything is original except the scratch plate which was replaced with an anoxidised one (but still looks damn good). 

It has been set up recently with a nice low action.

there is no fret buzz anywhere and i have recently put new D'addario XL's on it. 

It plays like a dream.

Looking for £2000

AM INTRERESTED IN TRADES 

THROW ME SOME OFFERS AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS 

IMG_5267.thumb.jpg.3db25e59fb22281d129f7369ba2aa1e0.jpgIMG_5268.thumb.jpg.3ba99d04f1ad6aa4365cf26c1529ae53.jpgIMG_5269.thumb.jpg.267ff1e37c34d680035cc6d519ad79fe.jpgIMG_5270.thumb.jpg.64a37d0750d0373329c3b8aeb3a23f96.jpgIMG_5273.thumb.jpg.9e81ebf4ac264cee92ed985c7c217b10.jpgIMG_5272.thumb.jpg.96e671afe918e8f940f0668a9c7aa854.jpgIMG_5271.thumb.jpg.144c709f3f90eaf0ab56f2ac9682d4ca.jpgIMG_5276.thumb.jpg.87b048108236cb4124d205cd1c7fbf4c.jpgIMG_5275.thumb.jpg.f5c8ff98f4da804eba44eba2a4ac78f6.jpgIMG_5274.thumb.jpg.5b547d00d0b0a892c2eef9827d4511b2.jpg

Edited by [email protected]
  • Like 2

Ha ha ha this has got some serious mad upside down wear ...l love it..

What Colour is that and any idea of tbe weight ..love the pick guard super cool and matches really well ...

Nice Bass where are you based 

I've just bought this from Wunjo in London online, coming Tuesday 👍

7 hours ago, BeeBop said:

Nice bass 

You'd better hope no one else visits their Web site ...it's still for sale ...ooooft 

Bugger, well I’ve paid for it now and discussed set up so they better not 😂

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ivok80
      Selling my Fender 60s Jazz Bass (Olympic White, Rosewood Neck). It's a great sounding bass with an authentic road worn look and in overall great condition! My collection is getting out of hand.. therefore i'm selling.
      Classic Fender Jazz bass with timeless design elements. Off-set waist body, ultra-slim, fast-action neck and full-range Bi-Pole pickups. Many of the period-correct details that made the original Jazz basses so cool are spot-on replicated in this classic vintage-vibe beauty - especially the original offset waist, ultra-slim neck, and pair of vintage-style Alnico magnet Jazz Bass single-coil pickups.
      One small dink on the neck (see pics) which doesn't effect playability. I removed the pick guard (I like the look without), which you can have with the bass.
      Based in NW London, happy to ship UK wide for extra cash.
      Fender® 60s Jazz Bass Features:
          •    Model Name 60s Jazz Bass, Rosewood Fingerboard, Olympic White
          •    Series Classic
          •    Color Olympic White
          •    Body Alder
          •    Body Finish Polyester
          •    Body Shape Jazz Bass
          •    Neck Material Maple
          •    Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
          •    Neck Shape "C" Shape
          •    Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
          •    Fingerboard Pau Ferro
          •    Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
          •    Number of Frets 20
          •    Frets Size Vintage-Style
          •    String Nut Synthetic Bone
          •    Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
          •    Position Inlays Pearloid Dots
          •    Truss Rods Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
          •    Bridge Pickup Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass
          •    Neck Pickup Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass
          •    Controls:
          ◦    Volume 1. (Middle
          ◦    Pickup)
          ◦    Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
          ◦    Master Tone
          •    Pickup Configuration SS
          •    Bridge 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
          •    Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
          •    Tuning Machines American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
          •    Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
          •    Control Knobs Black Plastic
          •    Dimensions 4.5x15.1x47.3 IN

Thank you!

• By stewblack
      Price now £650, may be prepared to go a little higher.
      I wanted one, I got one, I loved it, I'm selling it. This is what @zander71 had to say about it when I bought it late last year and nothing has changed since. In fact I only gigged it once:
      "Looking to sell ... this lovely 60's re-issue jazz bass. I believe this is a 62 model although it has the separate pickup volume controls. It's a "crafted in Japan" version and is from 2004-5 according to the R serial number.
      It's has no issues and is set up low and fast. A few bumps and dinks as would be expected of a 14 year old guitar. Weighs between 8.5/9lb."
      I reproduce these comments as I don't know anything more than that! I'm faced with a straight choice, sell bass equipment or don't get my car fixed. No car = no gigs so it's kind of a no brainer really.
      Sorry looking dog not included. I'm in North somerset but always happy to meet folk half way. Be silly to trust this with Hermes wouldn't it?

Anyhoo you don't care about all this - you know the price you just want to drool over the pics don't you?

• By Corcoran1991
      Japanese Tokai Fretless Jazz Sound for sale. Judging by the headstock and serial number I believe this was made around 1983/4. Looking at an old Tokai catalogue the exact model is a JB85, a Jaco replica.
      Few dings and the usual surface scratches as you'd expect from an old bass. Pickups have been switched out for noiseless DiMarzio Model J's, original pickups work fine and will be included. The wiring has also been replaced with vintage CTS pots, vintage cap etc (original wiring included w/ grounding plates). The original knobs are off-spec so new ones will be needed, never got round to buying them but they can be sourced easily enough.
      Bass itself weighs in at around 3.5kg, and I'm pretty sure the body is Sen (Japanese Ash). Currently strung with Fender 9050M's and comes with a Fender bag as pictured.
      Located in Stockton-on-Tees, I'd prefer collection but if I can source a case or decent packing I may consider shipping. Maybe tempted for a trade if anyone has P bass they want rid of! Although trade value will be higher, I've been told I'm selling this cheaply...
      Any questions, holla! 

• By will4bass
      Fender Jazz Bass American Professional V 2017 gigged three times only. Some small signs of playing but other than that like new.
      These new Fender series are really good and have great value for money.

Two Michael Bump-designed V-Mod single-coil Jazz Bass pickups replaced by Liny Fralins with overwound bridge pickup for a fatter 'Jaco' -sound. I will sell/ship the original V-mods with the bass. Also I can re-install them and keep the Lindy Fralins. Then the bass costs €1250. The V-mods are a bit more modern sounding and the Fralins more traditional.

Slim modern “C”-shaped neck profile
      Bone nut; 20 narrow-tall frets for familiar playing feel
      HiMass™ Vintage bridge for increased sustain
      Fluted-shaft tuning machines
      Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement
      Includes Elite Molded hardshell case
      Adjustable +/- 19mm spacing, low action (G 1,5 mm), 4259 grams on my kitchenscale, well balanced...

Why selling? I've got too many great (high end) basses and got to 'kill some darlings'. This bass is worth every single €, £ or $!'

Other questions? Let me know!
      Thanks for looking,
      Willem

• By Bass Boomer
      I want to sell my Fender Precision build in 1978/79.
      It's a great bass and very lightweight for this era. Only 3.8 kg/8.59 lbs. It's all original beside one of the bridge saddles doesn't seem to be original (e-string). The original case and pickup cover doesn't exist anymore. It comes with a almost unused Fender Case. 
      The Bass is located in Hamburg/Germany. Shipping is no problem.
      For any questions or more pictures just write a message.