Why become a member? ×

Just signed up so I thought I'd say yo! Well, I used to post in here what seems like a lifetime ago, under the handle "Skanky Mojo" but I return as my newest incarnation! So hello everyone!

My current setup is a Spector NS 5, a silly pedal board where my most important pedals have to be my DigiTech Bass Whammy & DHA VT1-Bass Driver-D.I. and no amp, just direct to FOH and in-ears for monitoring. 

Looking forward to getting re-acquainted with the forum and sharing some of my new work. So to start off here's my most recent Album, it's just Bass (with loads of Whammy), vocals and drums. Hope you all like! 

Man thanks for checking it out! 😊 I do perform, I've not gigged this set of material yet but I'm taking bookings for May onwards if you're interested. 😋 At present I'm practicing my derrière off, finalizing my rig and waiting on a flight case I'm having built. 

20 minutes ago, Akio Dāku said:

Man thanks for checking it out! 😊 I do perform, I've not gigged this set of material yet but I'm taking bookings for May onwards if you're interested. 😋 At present I'm practicing my derrière off, finalizing my rig and waiting on a flight case I'm having built. 

Good man.

There's a topic somewhere on the forum where you can show your material.  Sorry I wasn't able to think of its correct title but have a look around if you've not found it already.

• Thanks 1