Why become a member? Read more... ×
highwayone

Jack Casady bag/case

This has probably been done before but I couldn't find anything so.... looking for a bag or case to house my JC but can't find one to fit and the epiphone case is like rocking horse poo to find!! Anyone managed to find a bag or case that it would fit into? Thanks.

Fender sell a gig bag for the Coronado which is their part number 099-1622-206. On the basis that my Fender Coronado fits in the JC Epiphone hard case I think there is a good chance that the Jack Casady will fit in the Fender gig bag. Having said that the Fender gig bag is again not all that easy to come across, but it may broaden your options.

I had a Warwick Star Bass and it fitted the Casady case, which I bought. Thomann do a case that they say fits the Star Bass...could be worth checking?

Edited by yorks5stringer

https://www.gak.co.uk/en/epiphone-premium-solidbody-bass-guitar-gigbag/901767?gclid=Cj0KCQjwzcbWBRDmARIsAM6uChXEJdgk9DgYwNumbLS9dIBSGkk3yvEuTlttcfLvVWZ825E-r4XyvuYaAthGEALw_wcB

I use this one. Little bit of a tight fit to get the zipper over the widest part of the body, but not too bad. Nicely padded and plenty of room for straps, cables etc.

• Thanks 1

On 18/03/2018 at 02:12, highwayone said:

This has probably been done before but I couldn't find anything so.... looking for a bag or case to house my JC but can't find one to fit and the epiphone case is like rocking horse poo to find!! Anyone managed to find a bag or case that it would fit into? Thanks.

i found this case at a starving musician shop.Fits the Jack Casedy perfect(tight not sloppy) less than $20.00. thought i'd share. i know how hard i had to look. Tags and model included.

ibanez case pi.jpg

ibanez case.jpg

ibanez tag.jpg

• Like 2

Don't have the JC but do have a semi acoustic which caused me similar grief. I found an acoustic guitar case fitted the bill perfectly

Thanks Peter.

I went for the 20th Anniversary JC mainly for the fact that it came with a gig bag, but the front pocket is useless so id like something a bit better.

I think Fender have revamped their range since I got a gig bag for mine, but there's a long and short scale acoustic bass bag that I guess is a similar product. Can't see any dims tho.

Edited by ahpook