Why become a member? ×

Sold - Yamaha SLB100 w/Fishman Pickup
£1200

I'm selling my Yamaha SLB100 with Fishman pickup because I'm looking for a slight change.

This is acknowledged as one of the best options for an EUB, with the really fascinating frame providing a really realistic approximation of playing a double bass. The stock piezo pickup is OK, but one of the previous owners fitted a Fishman pickup which is fantastic and just helps to create a really great sound.

The bass has been used (and owned by some Basschat royalty) but is in great condition and comes complete with the case too.  You can see the general condition in the photos, but I'm happy to provide any additional images you may require. The bass packs down really neatly and can be stowed away in a cupboard, or left in a corner to be picked up when it needs to be.

The SLB is a perfect bass for those wanting to practice, with a headphone jack and the ability to also use your own input (I used it for playing along with my iPad which was perfect!). I just need to create a bit of space in the house as we're having another baby.

The bass is located in Bristol and I genuinely think it's going to be impossible to send, but I'm happy to meet up at a reasonable distance for you to check it out and do a deal.

I'm interested in trades, so do let me know what you have.

Finally, I'm looking for £1200 for the whole package, which is a steal given that the retail price new in the UK is somewhere near £4,000.

IMG_5095.JPG

IMG_5091.JPG

IMG_5092.JPG

IMG_5093.JPG

IMG_5094.JPG

IMG_5096.JPG

IMG_5097.JPG

IMG_5098.JPG

IMG_5099.JPG

Edited by Burns-bass