Why become a member? ×

*Sold* - 2004 Musicman Stingray - Desert Gold - Matching Headstock
£900

Burns-bass

Here for sale is my 2004 Desert Gold Musicman Stingray. This is an absolute beast of a guitar and the pickup is just incredibly powerful. It's in the rare desert gold colour scheme, with the matching headstock. It looks absolutely fantastic on stage with a sort of lustre that you get on the candy apple red custom colour Fenders.

It's all completely original and the only slight flaw is the mark on the headstock (pictured). There are some minor marks, but they're very hard to spot. I've hopefully pictured them all. One of the bridge saddle height adjusters is a little worn, and I can replace this should you wish (it still works perfectly well, but isn't perfect!). There is also some slight wear on the pole pieces which is commensurate for being used. I've cleaned this properly, and you can see it in the pictures.

The bass has recently been set up with brand new Rotosounds, the fretboard cleaned and lemon oiled. Action is relatively low for a Stingray and there's no fret buzz. When played it's loud, fat and sounds pretty much how you want a Stingray to sound!

Price reduced to £850 £825

I'd prefer not to send it because there is no case, but if I do then I will buy a cheap case from Gear for Music and send it in that. It will add £25 to the price (plus postage).

Trade wise, I'm open so let me know what you have. 

IMG_5078.JPG

IMG_5079.JPG

IMG_5080.JPG

IMG_5081.JPG

IMG_5082.JPG

IMG_5083.JPG

IMG_5084.JPG

IMG_5085.JPG

IMG_5087.JPG

IMG_5088.JPG

IMG_5089.JPG

IMG_5090.JPG