Why become a member? ×

2012 Fender Jazz Bass USA - London - Midnight Wine Red + Drop D Tuner + DiMarzio + kiogon loom
£850

biro

Hi all, I am selling my US Jazz. I got this new in 2017, from Bassman666 of this parish, who got it in 2013. It's a 2012 in Midnight Wine Red. She's a stunner (the one on top in the picture) in very good condition, with just few minor chips and slight play wear.  

This bass is extraordinary. I am selling it because I have another bass which I find even more unique and, since I always grab that, this one sits in a case, which is preposterous. I also still don't know in which continent I am going to live in the next month, so I tend to travel light. 

It features:

• A kiogon series/parallel V/V/T loom. Pull up the tone knob and you'll be able to make everything rumble, summon the occasional demon, and even leave the European Union
  • Di Marzio pick ups, but the original ones will be included too. 
  • A hipshot drop tuner, currently set to low B (yes it does work)
  • Two fender pickguards (white and black)
  • Two cheap ones in white and grey pearl
  • The truly lovely abs molded case, so fancy I'd sleep in it
  • A truss rod tool (never got the original, but it works just fine)
  • Fairly newish strings

I can ship, if need be, but I'd rather not. I am in London, and if you come and pick it up you'll save me a massive hassle, and receive the assurance that tea will be forthcoming as you try the bass. But, if need be, happy with paypal and shipping. 

IMG_20180111_115844.jpg

IMG_20180310_193826.jpg