Why become a member? ×

Bass Tutor in Bristol - Tuition Slots Now Available

chrisaxe

Bass lessons for all ages and abilities, with a focus on the style of music you love. 

My name is Chris, I am a professional musician and tutor from Bristol and I have a few tuition slots available for new students. I have been playing and teaching for over a decade, and have a wide range of experience of live and studio work - with credits including performances at 2000 Trees Festival, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, The Great Escape Festival and BBC Radio sessions, as well as soundtrack work for film and television including Aardman Animations. I also hold a First Class Degree in Professional Musicianship. 

I have experience in teaching students of all ages and abilities, and have taught privately from home, as part of an extra-curricular school club, and most recently lecturing at a local music college. 

I also run the James Jamerson Analysed blog - www.jamersonanalysed.co.uk

Whether you are a seasoned player or a complete beginner, I will work with you to tailor a comprehensive syllabus focused around your musical goals and ambitions, with a strong foundation of essential musical theory. 

Slap, fingerstyle, plectrum and palm muting; all techniques can be covered, as well as sight reading, scales and modes, ear training, critical listening and performance skills. 

Just want to focus on one genre or player? Not a problem - I can create in depth case studies of particular bands, techniques or bassists. 

Able to travel to you in the Bristol and Bath area, I can teach you from the comfort of your own home - or if you’d prefer, I can teach you from my home studio in Bristol. 

Please get in touch if you would like more information. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Chris.

www.chrisaxe.co.uk

• 3 months later...