Why become a member? ×

Sold Barefaced 2x12T PLEASE READ ALL OF POST
£300

richardd

Gen 1 2x12T.I sold this cab to someone on here a few weeks ago as I thought in perfec20180221_084409.thumb.jpg.50618c103e9e58d07b5136d7d82309ec.jpg20180221_084433.thumb.jpg.08ee370cb8af917b1f1135c2daa085da.jpg20180221_084426.thumb.jpg.8416c99f5dc75b22099a322731019cf3.jpg20180221_084418.thumb.jpg.f7f186a1e2c1f7ed6a4b60acf3484d1f.jpgt working order,But the guy said it was resonating at higher volume. and wanted his money back,so in the spirit of Basschat I did that,So it does seem to do what he says,fine at lower volume but something is not as it should be when you hit a loud note.I have had lots of advice on the Barefaced group site of various fixes most seem to agree even Alex that it is a baffle problem inside  the cab.Not being very diy I have not delved into the cab.Alex is not very sure  of me having the correct packageing to send to Brighton.And I don't fancy a 200 mile drive.Alex is certain it is not the drivers,but the carpentry.So I am offering this for sale At a price of £300.sure someone on here can sort this ,and have a monster cab .Cab is is in Grantham Lincs .Anyone is welcome to come as try.Or if happy with my decription,would glady meet somen here.If anyone is interested,Please call 07710153025 if you would like a chat or anymore information.Thanks for reading all of this,Not sure what else to do except put it in the shed.😊Rich Can now courier 

Edited by richardd
  • Like 1

If I was close to you I'd have that in a heartbeat. :)

I really don't see how it would be a difficult repair - why not remove the grill and speakers and have a look.  Even if you don't want to repair it yourself it shouldn't be a problem to find a friend who would help?

This is a bargain for someone.  Have a bump.

Frank.

Hi .Done that but nothing obvious,Two braces up and across  are close together so put some foam in between ,But still  there when you really punch the low notes.Just played again this morning and you could easy do a small pub gig no problem,just when you wind it up a bit.Is there anyone within 50 miles that are okay to take a look inside,☺

Edited by richardd

I'd be looking at getting some decent packaging. Halfords etc have large boxes. Get a few and make a decent box if needs be. Bubble wrap it, put it in the box and send it to Alex. I would think he would be keen to investigate anyway. 

Edited by itsmedunc

Good for you for 'doing the right thing' in terms of taking this back when the buyer wasn't happy. Wonderful to hear.

PS has this now 'Sold'? If not, you should amend the header :) 

Edited by Al Krow