Why become a member? ×

From Paris with Love

Cassius

Hi all !

Cassius (Clem) here, newbie on Basschat ! I've spending a lot of years lurking forums like Onlybass, Talkbass and such, but never paid much attention on Basschat....until recently when a friend introduce me to the basschat community ! 

Precision X Ampeg guy...nothing fancy appart from a BIG PEDALBOARD loaded with fuzz, drives, grinds...any kind of gain you like. 

Not much of a talker, more a gentle lurker, I'll spend my days hanging around the pedals & effects related topic if you look for me... :D

1 minute ago, SpondonBassed said:

Heeheehee.  Joking aside, I think it's why I like it here.  Not as many zealots as some of the other places I have been.

Nice to know ! I can get sometimes disappointed by the regular drama that can happen on TB.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cassius said:

Thanks Doug !

R91KekF.gif

An anecdote..? I was about eight or nine; some school chums came to our house to invite me out to play. My Mum answered the door; I was just behind her. 'Can Doug come out to play, please..?' piped up one of the bunch. 'His name is Douglas.' said my Mum, in a suitably cold voice, and shut the door firmly. Little wonder that I was seldom visited after that..!
Just sayin'; I've been called much worse since..! :$

• Haha 1