Why become a member? ×

ANYONE SEEN MY STREAMER

MafianBass

Back in October 2015 I had my house broken into and pretty much all my music gear stolen in one night. At the time i was too devastated for words and almost gave up my career altogether. 

Luckily I kept getting booked for gigs and have had some really amazing experiences in the last year or two. My Nordy VJ5 is an absolute beast, serving me well at the Shakespeare's Globe last summer, the new Gewa Upright is killer on tour at the moment round the UK.

But I still miss My 2005 Warwick Streamer Stage ii 

It was a complete custom and very beaten up from 1200 shows around the world.

Nordy VJ pickups, Aguilar 3 band preamp with switch fitted by Martin Peterson and ramp made by myself from a bit of granddads old workbench.

Please keep a keen eye out basschatters, it's more sentimental value than anything else, she's my boo.

I'd happily buy it back no questions asked at this point, just so I could groove with my baby once again.

Have previously seen it for sale online and its made some appearances in Wunjos and cash converters around London and Bristol.

warwick.jpeg