Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** Darkglass B7K £185
£800

Bearfist

Having a clear out/change up, all prices include UK Shipping....

Darkglass B7K - This is about 6 months old, perfect condition, not even had Velcro on the bottom, boxed and never gigged - £185

Darkglass Alpha Omega - 8 or 9 months old, very good condition, had a temple boards pedal plate stuck to bottom, boxed. - £225 SOLD

Cog T16 - 4 or 5 months old, never gigged, had pedal plates stuck to bottom still boxed - £100 SOLD 

Source Audio Tap tempo switch - Was on my board but never used, comes with cable, boxed - £20 Sold

Templebloard Duo 16 with 2 Patch Bay Modules and Power Module comes with Pedaltrain Junior Hard Case - These are great boards, this one is in great condition it has a mounting plate i bought for the bottom to attach power supply to, the patch bays are really handy and the power module has an on off switch to power up the board and will connect to most power supply's, i'l chuck in an adaptor that will connect it to a Cioks supply too. The board, modules and rear mounting strip would cost £210 with shipping new plus a Pedaltrain case which can only be bought with a pedaltrain board you would probably be looking at £350ish for the lot new... I'l also throw in all the old pedal plates i have so you just need the replacement pads which are cheaper than buying a load of new plates - £170 Sold

Info on the Temple Boards can be found here - https://templeboards.co.uk

I wont consider any trades for other pedals, i dont need anything right now.

IMG_20180405_093627.thumb.jpg.bee85d62f97cd886a6099b2e769621f36.jpg

Edited by Bearfist

19 minutes ago, Bearfist said:

AOU and B3K V2 replacing these bits mate, just used them at a show this weekend, killer!

Hammerfest?  Awesome!  Heard a rumour that you may be doing shows with Ballsdeep too!

Been tempted to swap out my B7KU with a B3K V2 ... not sure if id miss the EQ though.

Yeah, was a great show for us and weekend in general, we had crew for this one and our FOH and Monitor engineers were raving about the cab sim and from my point of view easily the best sounding setup ive used.

I wondered about loosing the EQ but i'm not missing it, the V2 is great. The Tone control was my favourite feature of the amp and that is great on the pedal, the graphic on the AOU is more than enough EQ at the end of my chain.

Definitely trying to get something happening with Ballsdeep, i unfortunately didn't get a chance to speak to them there but the rest of the guys did, hopefully something soon!