Why become a member? ×

SOLD Sandberg California II TT4 Passive
£825

ead

For sale is this is the new shape California II in TT4 (Jazz bass) configuration.  The bass has Abalone dot markers on the fretboard which was a cost option.  This high quality German-made Sandberg bass is almost exactly 2 years old and is in excellent condition as I hope the pictures show.

I have replaced the standard fit Vol/Blend/Tone harness with a Kiogon made traditional Vol/Vol/Tone harness and will include the original item.  The Sandberg pickups have been replaced by Hot Rod/Wizard custom 74J single coil items for more bite and snap.  Cream and black pickup covers included (cream currently fitted).

I would prefer to arrange some kind of delivery/collection/meet up if at all possible.  I'm pretty flexible and willing to travel a bit if necessary.  Courier would be the last resort and will be at cost to you.

Very good value I feel at £795.  These basses retail at around £1,500 in shops so grab yourself a bargain!

Features/Specifications:

·  Alder body with Maple neck and Rosewood board, Abalone dot inlays, 22 frets plus a zero fret

·  Light at under 8 1/2 lbs in weight

·  Fabulous neck with a 38mm nut width and a satin finish, so beautiful to move around on

·  High quality Sandberg chrome hardware with lightweight tuners

·  Gloss black finish on the body; black/white/black pickguard

·  Unmarked as far as I can see

·  Passive Kiogon V/V/T harness

·  Wizard/Hot Rod custom 74J pickups

·  Comes with the high quality Sandberg gig bag and tools

If you have any questions at all, or require additional pictures of any details please ask away and I give as comprehensive an answer as I am able.

Here are some pics.  Please note the bass is currently modelling the cream covers but I have the black ones too.

5aa5ad6c180f0_LRSandbergCaliforniaIITT01.thumb.jpg.fe2a8ff7a6c49bd19d50c998c4701e38.jpg

Edited by ead
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, karlfer said:

Wow, fantastic looking, Sandberg quality , PASSIVE!! and a great bloke flogging it.

You are genuinely evil Alain xD

Cheers bud, evil genius status now achieved.  One more item off the bucket list :hi:

• Haha 2