Why become a member? ×

SOLD -Fender Flea Jazz RoadWorn Shell Pink (Reduced £750 posted)
£850

Raslee

AND.... SOLD

As much as I've tried I've finally decided this recent purchase isn't for me but it is a bass to tick off the bucket list nonetheless.  Whilst sounding absolutely superb with the vintage Fender 64 pickups I just don't think were bonding aesthetically. I don't think I'm a long-term fan of Shell pink TBH  - it's a shame as it plays so nice with a great slap tone, nice and light too around 9lb ish - can get an accurate weight if requested. 

Since buying from Bagsieblue of this parish I have added a BT3 Detuner (£70 fro Bass direct) and shielded the cavities.  I'm am therefore selling for £850  with the BT3 or £800 without.

Now £750 or £800 if wanting the BT3 Hipshot Xtender D-Tuner.

Trade wise, Looking for another 4 string Jazz, preferably a Fender USA or decent MIJ (i like block and bound basses), Happy to add a couple of hundred to upgrade and open to other Jazz bass manufactures too. May at a push consider a Warwick Streamer LX/FNA, MM Bongo.

Happy to work with buyer on arranging a courier if necessary or collect/trial in Plymouth UK.

Orignal sales thread, details and pictures here: Flea bass

Edited by Raslee

2 hours ago, pajhartley said:

Hey, Lee. Not sure if you'll be interested but could do a straight swap for my Ibanez SR1800 - see my ad on this forum for details. Good luck if not!

Pete

Hi Pete, thanks for the offer but the Ibby is not for me I'm afraid, looks truly lovely though. 

• Thanks 1

On 15/03/2018 at 14:41, police squad said:

My Flea bass is from the first batch. I bought it in july 2016 and it has been my goto bass for everything (except my Police gigs). I love it

GLWTS

I've just been playing Le Flea.....had a moment thinking about withdrawing but concluded I'd be more content with a non-pinky USA Jazz, or a reissue jazz with blocks ...white, sunburst, blue, natural - the tone of the Flea is something special though :)

Edited by Raslee

Wow, Facebook reveals some really interesting er...people!...On that note we'll have a reduction here in B/C world before considering Evilbay :) here:

Now £750 or £800 if wanting the BT3 Hipshot Xtender D-Tuner.

• 2 weeks later...