Why become a member? ×

SOLD:Bitsa/part Fender Precision - Olympic white/tort.
£375

Raslee

SOLD.My trusty Bitsa P is up for sale due to a new recent purchase. Great clean bass, 2015 Rosewood Fender (MIM) neck, Olympic white (Chris Aiken) body, Hipshot top load bridge for great sustain, CTS pots and Russian PIO capacitor making for a very smooth sound, took out my vintage Lollar pickup as I am keeping that and replaced with a Wilkinson - still sounds great, lightweight, Fender knobs & neck plate, lovely dark Tort plate, and strap locks. Can post. Bass owes me a lot more than the asking price...it looks a cracker and sounds even better, a lot of bass for the money.

SOLD 

5aa507e0a19aa_WA6VEb4TzSDwojwPdkJ3w.thumb.jpg.d70bb730064303b09917894a21c01f3b.jpg

Edited by Raslee
Sold
  • Like 1

Can add either a USA Fender, or Seymour Duncan Quarterpounder pickup for an extra £25, so £400 all in for a very clean (appears like new to be honest), quality looking, sounding and playing P bass. 

May take a double gig bag in part ex. 

I put one of those pio caps in my tokai, they’re really nice. I took the time to A/B  It against the stock cap and it was less dry and more ‘creamy’ , that’s the only word that seems to describe the sound accurately, maybe ‘oily’ I guess. I don’t know, but I was pleased that it had a recognisable and appealing effect. Sometimes with things like this it’s all hype. 

23 hours ago, Mattmit said:

I put one of those pio caps in my tokai, they’re really nice. I took the time to A/B  It against the stock cap and it was less dry and more ‘creamy’ , that’s the only word that seems to describe the sound accurately, maybe ‘oily’ I guess. I don’t know, but I was pleased that it had a recognisable and appealing effect. Sometimes with things like this it’s all hype. 

Yes absolutely, instant creamy & silky vintage tones to be had :) 

• MB1 locked this topic