Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD
£430

Jackemmings

Up for sale is the new model of mustang from fender (MIM)

Really great basses, especially as short scales go. Currently strung with tapes and on the neck pick up the tone is terrific. Warm and punchy. Bit more bite with the bridge, you know how it is. 

Selling because as much as I want to get along with them, short scales just aren't for me... 

Been used mainly at home, but has played a couple of gigs. Unfortunately at one gig the drummer decided to knock it off its stand and it feel into my cab, causing a slight chip to the first fret and nut. In no way does this affect playability or tone, I've attached some pictures to show the extent. 

Based in Bristol half the week and London the rest but happy to ship. Have an old fender gig bag I can ship this in safely, I've posted a few basses recently. 

Priced to sell.

Any questions just ask

20180310_113030.jpg

20180310_113033.jpg

20180310_113117.jpg

20180310_113125.jpg

Edited by Jackemmings
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's my fault in all fairness! Someone wanted to purchase, just been away on tour and wasn't able to ship the bass soon enough. Plenty of time at the moment though! We'll see ay. Interested in trades for a telecaster, or whatever you have to offer, im easy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...