Why become a member? ×

Slimline necks - whats available?

Elfrasho

15 minutes ago, Elfrasho said:

Need to ask... Howd you break the tuning peg?? 😅 

I like to use right angled cables and the recessed cup output socket didn’t allow some of them to fully engage. So I had the bass upside down, headstock on the floor, trying to see if I could adjust the socket to allow for more cable clearance...I rotated the body a bit to get better access and heard a loud “click”. Looked down to see the clover head of the g string tuner was sitting there on the floor! And that is why I shouldn’t attempt my own bass mods O.oxD

Edited by CameronJ

On 10 March 2018 at 08:59, Cuzzie said:

Electra’s a good basses, yes they are assembled in the East but all final Quality control is done at the ‘Home’ in Germany.

Excellent Customer Service which @CameronJ can confirm.

He had a second hand minimum bass, tuning peg broke on it, he emailed Sandberg and the owner Holger replied personally and they sent out a replacement tuner Free of charge, remember this is their budget range!

To me they are no brainers @dood did a great review on their VS4 Electra, and there are a few around on eBay and gumtree at the moment.

PMT usually have a stock, if you have one near you try one out, then you can decide if you want one second hand

Saw this one for sale in Chichester on Gumtree. Under @Elfrasho's budget and looks like a lot of bass for the money but more importantly has a slimline neck...

image.jpeg

Edited by rushscored4
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...