Why become a member? ×

1964 fender
£3500

terryj

1964 precision refin ( unfortunately) it was refinished around 1979. It was purchased in Paris, as you can see from the original guarantee. I have changed the pickups, the pots and the scratch plate but have all the originals that have been verified by my local music shop. No big dings or buckle rash, a rare chance to grab an investment. It comes with an 80s hard case ( not fender ). If any more details required please contact me via bass chat.

64 precision 035.JPG

64 precision 045.JPG

64 precision 036.JPG

64 precision 040.JPG

64 precision 043.JPG

64 precision 039.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The 1964 Precisions have different logos on the headstock (I know as I have one), so I’m guessing this was a mistake when the neck was refinished. Unfortunately this devalues the bass somewhat and casts a little doubt on the rest of what’s going on...

Edited by therealting
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, therealting said:

The 1964 Precisions have different logos on the headstock (I know as I have one), so I’m guessing this was a mistake when the neck was refinished. Unfortunately this devalues the bass somewhat and casts a little doubt on the rest of what’s going on...

Thanks. I know that it was transitional year for spaghetti/modern logo, but neither of them had the additional writing on the headstock. So, the neck was also refinished and all the badges were added, the aftermarket ones?

• Like 1