Ashdown job hunting

timmo

Just now, JapanAxe said:

'Bassic coding skills...'

'If your interested in the position...'

Bloody hell.

Yup.

2 minutes ago, timmo said:

Haha. Yes. What is the point of the meter thing. I find them neat on an amplifier, but you can't see it on your headphones

And the quote in the ad in the music mags... was it someone from Biffy Clyro? - 'These headphones are cool as f***!'

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

45 minutes ago, timmo said:

By the way ... Despite the fun, I was seriously thinking someone might want it. It might not be the best of amps and stuff, but a good way for a young kid to get into the industry

Quite right. It's certainly seems a better deal than the ad which ran years ago for a marketing assistant at (I think) Warwick. The money was ... er ... tight, the duties remarkably onerous and it also involved a six-month 'temporary' relocation to Germany.

08:30 - 17:30 5 days a week? How long are the lunch breaks? For those sort of hours, I'd expect a lunch time finish on the Friday. Interesting to note that they don't consider knowledge of musical equipment to be essential, or even desirable.