Why become a member? ×

Markaudio linear array systems

Happy Jack

10 hours ago, MoJoKe said:

The promised video....

This was filmed last night on my Samsung S8 using the phone's mic, I have uploaded it without any kind of processing...

Good Stuff; thanks for sharing. Nice to see folks playing well, sounding good, looking as if they're enjoying themselves. PA..? Yep; did the job very well indeed in context. Yes, a tad more lead vocal wouldn't have gone amiss, it's true, but a convincing demonstration of how a modern band could sound. Thanks for sharing; I enjoyed listening to that.

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 09:07, MoJoKe said:

With respect, you pulled your gun first, randomly spring bullets, while only basing your high minded opinion on the limited info of a new product on the Markaudio website. You clearly have no first hand experience of this system so, while anyone here is welcome to "sound off" within the rules of the forum,  that renders your opinion at best rather weak. 

If you feel product or marketing changes should be made, I suggest you take that up with the manufacturer, not me.

You really are straining at this, aren't you? Please stop insisting you don't have a commercial interest. It's pretty obvious that you do. Bill's original comment was not a criticism of the Markaudio system itself, but more general, so why so sensitive?. You're in danger of protesting too much. We appreciate that you wish to persuade people on here to audition a particular product. Can we leave it at that?

• Like 3

• ped locked this topic