Why become a member? ×

Black Yamaha BB2004 £600
£650

BB2000

I doubt if you will find a better example of this bass.  There are no scratches or dings to the finish, with everything working as it should.  Note that the  pictures aren't the greatest (if the sun ever reappears I'll take more) - and what looks like orange marks on the finish are reflections from a clothes horse!

I don't have a case for the bass, so if the buyer is in east Aberdeenshire I'll hand deliver.  I'm not keen on posting without a case if it goes further afield, so we'd have to work something out.

The specs for these are readily available vie google so I won't repeat them here.  Likewise there are lots of sound samples on youtube.  Any Q's just ask below.

iSCm3h0.jpg

CdYlZ4e.jpg

qzi2eAp.jpg

QT2lkzQ.jpg

jzN4Wd3.jpg

r7AOaaM.jpg

Edited by BB2000
Price

49 minutes ago, Heathy said:

Reflections from a Clothes Horse would make a great album title.

GLWTS!

They're renowned for their deep and meaningful insights into life...

. . But seriously that's a nice looking bass :-) 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No interest in this?  It's one of Yamaha's better basses.  The pre amp is rubbish, like all Yamaha on board preamps (the NNE2 is OK) but bypassed it's a great sounding bass.  The neck profile is very nice - it's exactly the same as the BB3000. 

• 1 month later...
On 28/07/2018 at 22:26, BB2000 said:

No interest in this?  It's one of Yamaha's better basses.  The pre amp is rubbish, like all Yamaha on board preamps (the NNE2 is OK) but bypassed it's a great sounding bass.  The neck profile is very nice - it's exactly the same as the BB3000. 

Surprised there was no interest in this - and as the owner of a BB604 I'd say the pre-amp on that is great!

• 2 years later...