Why become a member? ×

Mesa Boogie Big Block750 Sold
£800

ivyserpent

I got Mesa Boogie Big Block750 to sell no trade this time. 
Not used that much through 3 years with me (I got another rack in rehersal room).
I bought that one from original owner. Valves has been changed recently.

Specs: 

Footswitchable vacuum tube over-drive with independent over-drive & master level controls
Tuner output with footswitchable amplifier mute
FX loop with true "hard" bypass switch
Balanced xlr line out with pre/post switch, level control & ground lift
Two Speakon and two 1/4" speaker output jacks
Slave out with level control
750 Watts @ 2 Ohms (550 @ 4, 280 @ 8), Simul-State Power / 12 Tube Driven Power MOSFET's, 4x12AX7
8 Stage Vacuum Tube Preamplifier with Gain, Active Bass, Active & Passive Mids, Mid Frequency (adjustable from 200 Hz to 2 kHz), Active Treble and Master Volume Controls

Price doesn't include shipping costs.

20171031_151924.jpg

Edited by ivyserpent

I bought one these recently and have been so impressed by it.. 

The range of tones available is fantastic, - including the overdriven channel which is very usable - and it really has some power and dare I say it,  'heft'! 😁

It's so good in fact, that I haven't used my Ampeg V4BH since getting the Big Block...

GLWTS 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

I bought one these recently and have been so impressed by it.. 

The range of tones available is fantastic, - including the overdriven channel which is very usable - and it really has some power and dare I say it,  'heft'! 😁

It's so good in fact, that I haven't used my Ampeg V4BH since getting the Big Block...

GLWTS 

Funnily enough, ive been considering a Big Block to replace my V4BH after hearing Mani's tone on the recent Roses reunion gigs.  If this was closer id be tempted