Why become a member? ×

Thomann - delivery times

radiophonic

I've just ordered a pedal from Thomann and I was wondering how long they take to deliver to the UK. I've never used them before but I know they are a popular supplier and I had literally no choice (the pedal was on back order even from the manufacturer but Thomann had a single one left in stock). As fate would have it, a band I'm interested in have contacted me about needing a new bass player and I'm hoping to be able to have my new board ready by the weekend...

• 1 month later...

I placed my first order with Thomann early on Monday, it’s now Wednesday and although I’ve had a confirmation email they haven’t taken payment or dispatched the item yet. The item is in stock so I’m surprised that they didn’t take payment and process the order on Monday when I placed it. It’s no big deal, I’m in no particular hurry and I understand the item is coming from overseas. I just wondered if this is usual for Thomann before I contact them to see if there’s a problem?

58 minutes ago, BrunoBass said:

I placed my first order with Thomann early on Monday, it’s now Wednesday and although I’ve had a confirmation email they haven’t taken payment or dispatched the item yet. The item is in stock so I’m surprised that they didn’t take payment and process the order on Monday when I placed it. It’s no big deal, I’m in no particular hurry and I understand the item is coming from overseas. I just wondered if this is usual for Thomann before I contact them to see if there’s a problem?

The first of May is a holiday in most of Europe, hence the delay. I ordered some items from Thomann on Wednesday last week and they all arrived on Friday. 

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
  • Thanks 1

My Mexican P Bass was ordered on March 17th and was here on March 21st :biggrin:

progress overview

Greenford · 2018/03/21 · 04:37
Delivered: The goods have been successfully delivered (Delivered | PAUL).

Feltham · 2018/03/21 · 04:25
Out for delivery: The goods will be delivered today.

Herne-Boernig · 2018/03/20 · 05:13
In transit: The goods are on the way.

Frankfurt · 2018/03/19 · 04:32
Dispatched: The goods have been sent.

2018/03/17 · 04:48
Pick-up scheduled: The goods are being processed for pick-up.

2018/03/17 · 08:59
Order processed: The order has been processed.