IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

Edited by drcor
SOLD
  • Like 1

Bass received super quick and well packaged.  I was nervous about buying and shipping from overseas but I can vouch for this man to be a very trusted seller.  One very pleased customer! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bass Boomer
      Modulus Quantum 4 build in 1999
      The Bass is used and played but technically in a good condition. It has some bumps and scratches. It also has some fret wear but still great playable. On the neck you can see the finish peals off at some parts. On one pic you see some round thing in the neck. I don't really know what it is but you can't feel it...its just a optical issue.
      The bass is located in Hamburg/Germany
      Now on eBay! https://www.ebay.de/itm/284322877047

• By ivyserpent
      I got Zon Sonus Custom to sell or swap for right Modulus Quantum 5, Zon Sonus 5 or Alembic 5 str.
      Near mint condition.
      Spalted Maple tom in high gloss
      Graphite Neck
      Phenowood
      24 Frets
      2 Bartollini pickups
      John East U retro pre amp
      Gotoh hardware
      34" 16.5mm
      Ramp easy to remove.

• By 40hz
      Here we have my 2004 Modulus Flea in Blue Flake. Seymour Duncan Pickup and Bartolini NTBT 2-band preamp.
      New car is prompting sale. (Bang goes my Wal deposit!)
      Condition I'd rate as 8/10. A few barely noticeable dings in the finish, worse of which is a (filled in) chip near the jack socket. There is the usual lacquer crack at corner of the neck pocket, but is just in the finish and is not structural. (All 3 of my Fleas have had this).
      Neck is straight and unmarked, strings are fairly new. Frets are superb.
      Can be seen and heard in action on my YouTube channel here ;
      https://www.youtube.com/user/littleblackcloud86
      Comes with branded Modulus hardcase.
      No offers. Would consider trade for Warwick Streamer Stage 2 (unmodified and in good condition) and cash my way.
      Collection preferred or will travel a large radius to myself here near Stratford-Upon-Avon to facilitate delivery or pickup
      Will not ship as I would want any prospective buyer to view a bass of this value first to ensure they are happy and to avoid any courier mishaps.
      Thanks for looking

• By cetera
      A big potential purchase has come up and sadly I need to move on a couple of basses to help pay for it
      So, as a result, here is my lovely Hartke XK4 active bass. I always wanted one of these as I had played one in a shop approx 15 years ago and had been blown away by the massive (almost Status/Modulus graphite-sounding) active tone, striking black/chrome and brushed aluminium looks... and easily playable neck that felt like it was short-medium scale! It didn't disappoint and I've hugely enjoyed owning and playing it. Indeed, soundwise, it's been a fave of many musicians I've ever played with as it cuts through with authority and ease.
      Here's the original sales blurb from Hartke:
      Designed to Larry Hartke's specifications and featuring high quality components throughout, the XK-4 represents a more accessibly priced option for professional bassists. This precision instrument features a Poplar body coupled to a Vaccaro double T-Bar aluminum component neck system with a rock maple neck shell that provides a familiar feel and easy playability. This unique neck system consists of a lightweight aluminum aircraft extrusion welded to an aluminum triple-plated chrome headstock. It not only ensures maximum resistance to atmospheric conditions and string tension, it provides exceptionally long sustain and tuning stability over the long run. A Rosewood fretboard with ultra fat action neck finish and Nickel-Silver frets further enhance playability while the XK-4's Zero-fret design provides flawless open string response.To best capture its extraordinary sustain, tone and presence, the XK-4 is equipped with high performance passive pickups and active electronics. Other features include dual volume controls; concentric bass/treble tone controls; a chrome bridge and tuning machines and a brushed aluminum finish pickguard. Like the XL-4, there is a lifetime guarantee on the neck assembly.
      Poplar body
      34" scale length
      Vaccaro double T-Bar aluminium neck
      Chrome-plated headstock
      Rock maple neck shell
      Rosewood fretboard
      Nickel silver frets
      Zero fret for flawless open string response
      P-J passive pickups with active electronics
      Dual volume controls
      Concentric Active Bass/Treble controls
      Heavy Duty 'Hartke branded' Chrome bridge
      Gotoh Chrome tuners
      Easy access 9-volt battery compartment
      Brushed aluminium finish pickguard
      Sadly, less than 1000 of these were ever made when Vaccaro suddenly went out of business and production ceased in around 2002. Condition is excellent (especially for a 18 year old bass!) with just a couple of very light surface dings on the body edge. More pics available on request.
      These are high quality instruments and were priced at around $1000 / £800 new when they came out. I therefore feel I'm offering a bargain at just £SOLD!
      Happy to courier at your cost (prob around £50 for 24hr UPS via Interparcel).
      Payment by cash on collection (from Guildford/Woking area), Paypal (you pay all fees) or direct bank transfer.
      Please see my extensive positive feedback thread for assurance of a clean, honest transaction.