gingerfish

Traded: Sandberg forty eight 5 string - Traded
£1500

DSC01980_preview.thumb.jpeg.bfab64b74210405e512b8910cb3abbfa.jpeg

Reason for sale is buying my first house. I therefore need the money more than another guitar at this time. ADDING SOME TRADE IDEAS - STINGRAY 5 STRING, DINGWALL 5 STRING - CASH PREFERRED AND I CANNOT ADD ANY CASH SO MUST BE EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE.

Bought last year from a guy in Germany who had owned since new. Bass is in great condition, there is one small dent in the top side of the neck near the 3rd fret marker (photo in folder), cannot find any other marks. Sale includes a hardcase as pictured with keys. Bass will come with the chrome strap pins it came with, not the straplock pins in the photo. There is a small brush hair under the finish in the back of the neck, in certain light this looks like a dent but the finish is fully intact and smooth, you can just about see the black line in one of the photo, mentioning for full transparency as will all of my sales. 

Bass is located in Sheffield and you are welcome to come and try it out if you are in the area. I will be in London for a weekend in April so could bring with if required. 

Spec from the Sandberg site can be found here -  Sandberg website

I can ship but will but will need to price up based on location. Will ship within EU at buyers expense or you can provide shipping labels and collect with your preferred shipper.

Link to photos on Dropbox here -  Photo Album . Sorry photos are not the best. I can try and upload more if requested, bit cold and snowy to go outside and try to get some today. 

Feedback thread - didn't realise i don't have a sig any more. Feedback

Edited by gingerfish
Photo swapped - Trade added
  • Like 2

Bump.... pretty. Bit a performance bass this and as a bedroom warrior not my thing but pretty darn saucy none the less..

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dirty Soul
      Please note, the bass is located in Copenhagen, Denmark. I will ship to EU countries. Please contact me first  

Selling my Corvette unlined Fretless 5. 
      Turns out I’m not as good at fretless playing as I imagined so this just isn’t getting used. A real shame but I have my eye on something else. 

Made in Germany in 2008. Bubinga body, Ovangkol neck with ebony fingerboard, with minimal markings. 
      Natural oil finish and carefully treated weekly with the Warwick wax. (Included in sale)
      Passive electronics with volume, pick-up blend and tone controls. I was very surprised by the variety of sounds that come out of those controls! MEC dynamic correction pups.

Currently strung with Rotosound 45-130 flatwounds. 
      Weight is 6kg.
      Includes Warwick Rockbag, surface finishing wax and truss rod tool. 

Open to reasonable offers.

Buyer to collect from Copenhagen, Denmark or can post within the EU at buyers expense.

• By basslee
      This is a stunning bass, I bought new a Pedulla ET5 Cocobolo, Gold Hardware, Bartolini Pickups Plus
      Thunderguts Low-Mids Boost Switch, 19mm String Spacing, Comes with original hard case 
      Not looking to trade but will be happy to listen to offers
      Price does not include shipping, I will only ship fully insured or can be collected locally

• By BenTunnicliffe
      Hi everyone, selling my Overwater Perception Pro Deluxe Custom 5 String with its Overwater/Hiscox Case.

Manufactured 2007 Purchased by me in December 2010 5 String 24 Frets 9V Active Volume, Pickup Pan, Bass, Mid, Treble, Push/Pull High End Boost Bolt-On Neck Upgraded Overwater PreAmp (Fit By Overwater) Overwater/Hiscox Hardcase Selling Due To No Longer Playing Collection-Only, Cardiff, UK Strung Bb - Gb  
      As far as I can remember, the ‘custom’ in its name denotes it having a non-standard bridge to what was offered at the time of manufacture. In October 2015 I safely sent the bass to Chris May at Overwater for some love & attention and it was at that point in its life that its active preamp was upgraded to the newest model available at the time and a ramp between the pickups was also fit with the most matching wood Overwater were capable of providing. The bass also had a full service while it was with them.
      I do not have Facebook myself but if you were to head to overwater’s FB page you will see an image they uploaded while it was with them in the shop that verifies the date these upgrades were made by them.
      I have no altered the bass in any way myself and it is in remarkable condition. That said, it has been used to me in hundreds of professional environments therefore has the faintest of hairlines present on some of the body/neck but nothing that affects playability. I have always been careful to not let the bass come in contact with belt buckles/belt sanders and if it wasn’t in a hardcase it was always propped up safely on a stand. The gold hardware has began to reflect a slightly more silver/chrome finish due to my hands running over it so regularly.

I have professionally used the bass with much love and care since I bought it and am only parting with it as I no longer have any yearning to be involved in the business. It seems an absolute crime to have this stunning instrument sat in its case doing absolutely nothing.

The bass is for sale for £1050 including the case and I will have to insist on it being pick-up only from Cardiff. The only thing I can imagine being sadder than parting with the bass is for it to be damaged in transit. 
      I would also really like for someone to come and have a play of the bass rather than trying to pay me from overseas and have me deal with a third party here acting as a courier. This is only because it would allow too much room for miscommunication and I am not confident in my ability to safely package something so delicate for international shipping.
      Thanks for reading and I will do my best to reply to any queries asap!

• By fatstringsguy
      Withdrawn

Sadowsky M5-24 5 string bass for sale.
      Based near Redhill Surrey.
      Sadowsky case included.  
      Comes with strap locks and original Sadowsky strap buttons.
      A few dings but good condition overall... please see pictures.
      Custom made pick guard included- see pictures.
      Collection preferred but will consider postage at buyers expense.
      Questions and viewings welcome.

Thanks

• By alinbassplayer
      So up for sale is my black Warwick RockBass Streamer 5 fretless with Glockenklang 2 band active/passive preamp
      The bass has an ebony fretboard, quite beautiful tbh, plays really well, and is not too heavy, with the exception of the mark on the fretboard, which does not influence playing, and can barely be seen it plays really well.
      I don’t have the original “preamp” as it was rubbish, the Glockenglang pushes the pickups a little more, Glock is 2 band preamp, with active/passive volume, also has a Switchcraft barrell jack socket.

The bass was bought as a B-stock from Gak a couple of years ago hence the bumps, I have since also changed the dreaded cheap Warwick tuning pegs, which i still have as spares should you want them as well, and put in some black Wilkinsons which are actually much better, and more accurate, also it stays in tune quite well.

There is a crack showed in the pictures which is a surface/finish crack, I have taken out the pickups to see how deep it goes, and it’s really only a crack in the finish, that was probably caused by the chip on the bottom
      The strings on it are Rotosound Flats, I’ve had them for a while but not really used them much, the bass initially came with roundwound strings from warwick which is what caused the signs on the fretboard, I took them off after 1 hour…horrible strings.
      Also has Schaller Straplocks installed, and comes with a very tatty Warwick gigbag. Selling as realized i don't use it at all, and someone else could make better use of it, also have my eyes on something different so at the moment it's for sale only.

£250 OVNO Collection or meet-up only in South East London(Greenwich-Deptford area) or Central London(London Bridge-Farringdon)