Why become a member? ×

Traded: Sandberg forty eight 5 string - Traded
£1500

gingerfish

DSC01980_preview.thumb.jpeg.bfab64b74210405e512b8910cb3abbfa.jpeg

Reason for sale is buying my first house. I therefore need the money more than another guitar at this time. ADDING SOME TRADE IDEAS - STINGRAY 5 STRING, DINGWALL 5 STRING - CASH PREFERRED AND I CANNOT ADD ANY CASH SO MUST BE EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE.

Bought last year from a guy in Germany who had owned since new. Bass is in great condition, there is one small dent in the top side of the neck near the 3rd fret marker (photo in folder), cannot find any other marks. Sale includes a hardcase as pictured with keys. Bass will come with the chrome strap pins it came with, not the straplock pins in the photo. There is a small brush hair under the finish in the back of the neck, in certain light this looks like a dent but the finish is fully intact and smooth, you can just about see the black line in one of the photo, mentioning for full transparency as will all of my sales. 

Bass is located in Sheffield and you are welcome to come and try it out if you are in the area. I will be in London for a weekend in April so could bring with if required. 

Spec from the Sandberg site can be found here -  Sandberg website

I can ship but will but will need to price up based on location. Will ship within EU at buyers expense or you can provide shipping labels and collect with your preferred shipper.

Link to photos on Dropbox here -  Photo Album . Sorry photos are not the best. I can try and upload more if requested, bit cold and snowy to go outside and try to get some today. 

Feedback thread - didn't realise i don't have a sig any more. Feedback

Edited by gingerfish
Photo swapped - Trade added
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...