Why become a member? ×

Limelight 70's jazz bass in mocha.
£750

wenbainhouse33

So I traded this with the legend himself Pawel G, but unfortunately i have had great big credit card bill and have to let it go. This bass is incredible and sounds incredible too. Gutted I have to let this go as I have been playing it non-stop since I got it. Dam debt. 

NO TRADES SALE ONLY. 

I may as well use Pawel's description as he had all the details down so well. 

Apparently one of the few 70’s jazz basses that Limelight have done so far.

Beautiful ash body (really rich tone, sounds like a serious Jazz Bass), maple neck with black blocks and binding. Nice vintage feel - to me the road worn job on this is one of the best out there. And obviously - hand wired limelight pickups - I don’t know much about the electronics, but these pickups have some serious output and they sound solid. Cuts right through the mix whatever you do.

Bass is in Aldershot, Hampshire. I can deliver within an hour drive.

Anyone welcome to come and try it and more than happy to provide more info or pics. Weighs about 5kg

20180303_194037.jpg

20180303_194055.jpg

20180303_194143.jpg

20180303_194156.jpg

20180303_195229.jpg

Edited by wenbainhouse33

I had GAS for this when Pawel was selling it.... then it sold, so I was relieved
Now you have given me a case of repeating GAS ;)

Seriously though, I'm not a huge fan of Mocha (as I think I must have said before) but this just looks stunning, with maple board and blocks 
That colour looks great. Limelight basses are so well put together. If only I didn't already have N+1 in my bass collection

GLWTS, sorry to hear that you owe Mr Barclaycard too much....

Nice looking bass.  Just a quick note for pedants corner, and in case anybody challenges you, I have a Limelight '72 Jazz (probably about 4 months old now).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PawelG said:

Sorry I ''lied''! ;-)

I don't think it's widely known about and neither is it on the Limelight site so absolutely not an issue B|

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...